Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know if a br tech or mountain fit hood will fit with an 04 werx 780 & pipes or if they'll fit under the stock hood with some cutting? also anyone have a mod hood for sale? or a polycarb. if it'll fit? thanks

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats cool if the only prob is the headlights, I thought the mods had a more bumped up hood in the nose area. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting a mountan fit hood but just want to be sure it'll fit and not get a huge hole melted through it

·
Registered
481 Posts
A buddy of mine had a 780 in an 04 i think he had headlights in his i do know he ran pod filters and had the air screen taken out and the hood cut out just a slight bit in the upper right corner of thatnose cone looked stock from the outside

·
Registered
113 Posts
I cut a f7 hood to fit my 04 sno pro with a mod 800. You have to remove the screen on the intake snorkle and cutthe hood out in that area, then you have to gently remove some of the lower lip of the head light. It will work you just need to take your time with it checking then grinding and checking some more. If I did it with a stock hood you shoul be able to make an aftermarket hood work. Good luck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.