Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know this tool that bought my belly pan protector a few years ago and copied it to sell on his own? It's fraud and you can tell him it's a felony and it's 5 to 7 years in the clink, it's infringement on a trademark on all my products in my site.
Belanger Racing products

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already did, yea he is on vacation spending my hard earned money, he was my customer and bought it to Intentionally copy it, that's Piracy, That's a felony, I'm going after another 1 in another part of the world too, what low life's to steel like this.
I'm pissed to say the least

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have all the information on him buying it and how it was paid for under my customer list from paypal, and all emails from him, it pays to keep records on all purchases on all my parts for sure.
I do want to thank all my devoted customers over the years for repeat Purchases except 1
Belanger Racing Products

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going after Cat also.
Everybody else that bought parts only to copy them to sell on there own, it's time to pay the piper boys.
If you guys think I ruined my hands for nothing while you reap the benefits on my sweat and destroyed body from busting my azz to Redesign these sleds to make things better on these sleds so no one losses there riding season because of a lemon sled that came out in 2012, you all have a surprise coming now from my Lawyer.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Everybody else that bought parts only to copy them to sell on there own, it's time to pay the piper boys.
If you guys think I ruined my hands for nothing while you reap the benefits on my sweat and destroyed body from busting my azz to Redesign these sleds to make things better on these sleds so no one losses there riding season because of a lemon sled that came out in 2012, you all have a surprise coming now from my Lawyer.
Pretty shitty! I had several of yr products on my 2012 all worked great!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Is it patented? If not it's open season. The chinese communists knock off almost every American product patented or not.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Guy find out who he is, where you can buy parts from him on his site or at his physical
store, have someone and not you buy some products from him and then bring back the
parts to you and video tape everything that you find how the products are identical etc Also
you would also want to have a history or portfolio on how you made and designed your
own products and how they compare to a copied sample. Then after doing some research
and doing some phone calls to copy rite infrangement businesses etc then see where you go
from there. Hope your hard work pays off.......

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You don't have to have a patent, my website says right on it , all products names are the trademarks or Registered trademarks of thier Respective companies/ c2012. I already have talked to a Patent lawyer and he said I'm in the right 100%. You don't have to be a lawyer if you know what your doing.

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maybe I should have 100'S and 100'S of people that bought these belly pan protectors send emails to the courts where this will end up in front of a judge and see what a judge will say.
I guess he isn't a member here because he would of said something by now I would think

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
You don't have to have a patent, my website says right on it , all products names are the trademarks or Registered trademarks of thier Respective companies/ c2012. I already have talked to a Patent lawyer and he said I'm in the right 100%. You don't have to be a lawyer if you know what your doing.
You are probably SOL! Just because an attorney tells you this, does not mean a judge, let alone a Jury will agree.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I’m curious- why do people spend thousands on a patent if all they have to do is post on their website the product is a trademark of their respective companies?

·
Registered
611 Posts
Sounds like a crappy situations but I would put this all through the filter of what ever you post here, is it gonna help or hinder your court case? Making claims in anger if your not 100% correct will get you eaten alive by an defense attorney, not to mention lawsuits for slander. I'm not saying your wrong just saying if your going after everyone you claim, everything from here on is evidence, positive or negative.

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
For you nay sayers, I'm not a fool and wouldn't name names here at all first of all, like I said before, why would I give him a chance and warn him? I'm not bashing him on here and you can tell he isn't a member here because he or a friend would say something here, not
EBay is pissed to boot because he won't respond to them!
I don't see any slander going on here now do we! No names = no slander!
How about if it's a Polaris guy, wouldn't that piss people off more?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts