Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband is in jail at moment and I can’t see or talk to him much I’m trying to sell this sled he told me it was a phazer I 500 special edition , motor is seized snd it’s missing the key I have it listed for $250 any ideas on year or how to get a key or if I can start without a key if it’s rebuilt

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Built between 1999-2001...Entry level sled...Fair market value in running condition is between $750.00-$1400.00 depending on condition...Basic top end rebuilt will cost $400.00+ in parts...Labor will be $80-$100.00 per hour...Figure at a minimum 4 hours to dismantle and rebuild...If the crankshaft is damaged it could cost upwards of $300-500.00 to repair...A new crankshaft is $900.00...

·
Registered
RMK - IQR
279 Posts
My husband is in jail at moment and I can’t see or talk to him much I’m trying to sell this sled he told me it was a phazer I 500 special edition , motor is seized snd it’s missing the key I have it listed for $250 any ideas on year or how to get a key or if I can start without a key if it’s rebuilt
Is it a Phazer I or a Phazer 500? Two very different sleds. The Phazer I is a 485 with the unique looking headlight and pogo stick front shocks. There was a Special Edition version in 1984 only, I believe.

The Phazer 500 looks like every ither snowmobile from the late 90s.

A key and ignition tumbler is less than $50 on ebay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts