Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Just got back yesterday and it was pretty good around Paradise.
It got pretty bad closer to Whitefish Point and then into Grand
Marais, but it's the only place in Michigan there is snow. :(
Other than Keweenaw!--But if they don't get any new snow
soon the trails around Paradise are going to be no good!
My Team Arctic F7 ran perfect no complaints and over 200
miles now--just seems to get better :D

·
Registered
516 Posts
And....?

·
Registered
580 Posts
So if I book a stay at the wolf's inn you'll guide me to all the secret spots with snow that no one else knows about?

·
Registered
458 Posts
ya if you want me to i always take downstaters around, this morning i took some alpena firecat boys to the eagles nest skipping hole, o and the guy that wants to go to munising, nope, no snow, go through just north of newberry and thats the most snow in MI, stop at the wolf, ill take ya around, just as a side note we have a lodge being built at the wolf right now and its got heated floors, the whole nine yards so check out the website http://www.superiorsights.com/redzwolfinn/index.html
just call or somethin

·
Registered
861 Posts
I was up in Paradise riding on Thrursday as well. Black Team Arctic SnoPro. I saw quite a few other Firecats, wondered if anyone was from this site. We need a signal of some sort, kind of like the homeboys have.

Kevin

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea i was wondering if anyone that was a part of this site was up there we should all get some kind of sticker or something but i was riding around a lot i put almost 400 miles on my sled we went to paradise too i dont know if anyone saw me or not i had a green standard snopro green bra 6" black riser black get up and a yellow helmet. And um saturday i was riding without a windshield and a cracked hood lol. :p

·
Registered
35 Posts
flightedf7--Is there room to drop at the inn or should we drop somewhere and ride into the inn ---I'm coming from down by Green Bay. Wi.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I was Up there New Years eve till sat. went to pine stump twice. Stayed in Munising. Rode Paradise Fri. Green Team F5 with green flame windshield.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts