Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was up riding there and saw alot of sleds. I talked to one guy from Millwalkii (SP?) WI. Had a saber cat green.

This is my second trip up to MI this year and this sled ROCKS!

Acctually it BLOWS!!

Right past every SLED out there!!!!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you talked to someone with a green Tream arctic F7 w/ a seat wedge you talked to me.

I had a few guys ask me about it.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like it. but right now my legs my thyes are hurting bad. Its a workout with the wedge. I like the way it makes you sit and how easy it is to stand up from the sitting position. At first it feals like the wedge makes you slide forward mut after a while you legs keep you back on the seat. Once my muscles get used to it I`ll like it more but right now I can hardly walk.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
slider i have the that problem with out the wedge, i'm 6-2 and would like to sit higher,
i think i'm going to call the outdoor shop in a little while and get one!

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
Guys, I am running the wedge on my F7 and really like it alot, although it would be nice if the whole seat was raised instead of just the back, if you are considering this I would wait and get some feedback from guys with the Flattop seat from Boss, or have Boss build you a new seat that has the same rise as the Flattop, but with the notch in the back. I am seriously considering a new seat or a custom riser, the more I think about it the more I agree with Jay that 7" of rise is too much, and at 6'4" I could use that extra inch or two in seat length that I lost with the riser.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The snow was alright but nothing to get wood over. The trails were beat to hell and it was like a snocross track the whole time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts