Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a new pair of coldwave bibs off ebay a week before Christmas from a Dave's Cycle in Fonda... The description says they would ship w/in 3 days and i picked priority mail for shipping so i shouldve seen something in about 5 business days seen as im in ny to...
I cut him a little slack w/the christmas holiday, but then i saw nothing the following week... Sent an email this past weekend w/no response...
Today I tried the phone number given in the ebay ad, its a working number, but wrong for my needs... So i reverse looked him up using the address and it comes back to Dave's Cycle but w/a different number.. Try that number, but comes back as invalid number. Try verzion 411 and it gives me the phone # i got from the reverse lookup...
Anyone in the area familar w/the place or the guy and care to help me out... I dont need to knock down doors, just want a working number and figure out whats up...

·
Registered
569 Posts
Let me check for you!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Dave's Cycle is on 72 East Main St. in Fonda, it is a little mom and pop type shop in a garage at the back of a house. I do not know him personally but he has been there for years. The number in the 2007 Verizon Yellow Pages(which I assume he must have to pay for) is 518-853-3274 but I get a recording when I tried it.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dave's Cycle is on 72 East Main St. in Fonda, it is a little mom and pop type shop in a garage at the back of a house. I do not know him personally but he has been there for years. The number in the 2007 Verizon Yellow Pages(which I assume he must have to pay for) is 518-853-3274 but I get a recording when I tried it.[/b]
Thanks for the help, appreciate it...
Thats the number i came up with when i used there address to reverse look them up.. A recording as in hey were closed here's our hrs, or sorry check your number recording?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thats the number i came up with when i used there address to reverse look them up.. A recording as in hey were closed here's our hrs, or sorry check your number recording?[/b]

Wow...I didnt even think that place was still open. Let me know if you need help locating...I drive by a few times a week.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Thats the number i came up with when i used there address to reverse look them up.. A recording as in hey were closed here's our hrs, or sorry check your number recording?[/b]
It was a Verizon recording to check your number!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow...I didnt even think that place was still open. Let me know if you need help locating...I drive by a few times a week.[/b]
Thanks, ill let you know...
I want to think its not a scam, since his feedback continues to rise, and he's got a 99.4% approval, but if he's shipped them assuming we are good, but theyve gotten lost then i need to get after the post office...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts