Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to prove that mine were damaged.

I need a pic or an acctual set of stickers ripped off a sled. Cat wont send me decals and I want new ones to go on a painted cowl.

Outdoor Shop? Can you get the T/A decals?

·
Registered
336 Posts
:angry: My graphics aren't peeling off yet, but when it came home, I noticed that the top of the F7 on both sides didn't line up...is that what you're talking about. I pointed that out right away, and my hubby didn't think it was a big deal. For the kind of money that we paid, I think that the graphics could've been put on with a little more accuracy, right? Let us know if anyone gets different ones.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No I need a picture of the Air Force Induction cowl stickers messed up. On T/A F7.

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
The only way to get the limited graphics is if you had that limited sled to begin with...

Slider79 - I thought you had a limited sled that got wrecked - if you don't, sorry, there's nothing anyone can do for you....

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
IF any one has pictures of there spring order graphics screwed up. PLEASE get DOUBLE prints @ walgreens. Im sure there are a couple of people that would like those pictures. :rolleyes: me included. Preferable any one with a saber cat.

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
Sorry guys....This is not gonna happen... When this post first came up, I thought you had a team that had been screwed up and needed new team decals...That isn't a problem...It IS a problem if you don't have a limited sled..Cat IS NOT giving up decals without a lot of info and only real sleds will get them, verified by dealers...I got a call on this, they thought I was trying to get decals for non-limited sleds...That is not the case, I hope all dealers will respect this also...That is the point of the limited sleds, sorry guys..

Dan

·
Registered
336 Posts
Originally posted by F7_Ditch_Jumper@Jan 28 2003, 04:24 PM
IF any one has pictures of there spring order graphics screwed up. PLEASE get DOUBLE prints @ walgreens. Im sure there are a couple of people that would like those pictures. :rolleyes: me included. Preferable any one with a saber cat.
Do you mean pics of the fact that they don't line up, or is it a bigger problem? I'm sorry if that sounds stupid, I'm just not sure whatcha all mean. :unsure:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
i meant if any one had pics of damaged hoods or belly bans that were in an accident. Also i think you would need the vin number of that sled. Final thing you would need is a dishonest dealer.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a limited Edition sled.

I just want to paint the cowl and get new decals for it, but keep my other one good too.

My sled.

Attachments

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just want to add more looks. I paid for the damn L.E graphics the least Cat could do it send me a set of the cowl stickers. After waiting for the friggin Color Value kit for over 3 months and still not having it I should get the stickers free.

C`mon I`m not trying to be dishonest. I want a set off cowl graphics and I shouldn`t have to damage my existing ones to do so. I`ve spent well over 8,000 dollars total on this machine.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by arcticf7@Jan 28 2003, 07:46 AM
:angry: My graphics aren't peeling off yet, but when it came home, I noticed that the top of the F7 on both sides didn't line up...is that what you're talking about. I pointed that out right away, and my hubby didn't think it was a big deal. For the kind of money that we paid, I think that the graphics could've been put on with a little more accuracy, right? Let us know if anyone gets different ones.
The thing with that is cat has a diff company do the hoods and the hood decals get put on seperate from the belly pan.

Frankly I dont give a rats.... Cause its all a blur at 112

·
Registered
772 Posts
slider i know what ur going through....i wanted to order my sled with out any graphics period..or atleast the hump with out the sabercat decals...because from the day i spring ordered my sabercat i wanted to pain the hump orange....i tryed for weeks but they couldnt do it ...my dealer fought back and forth but no go...its stupid..if figure im just saving guy work by not doing it.....and trying to get a replacement is darn hard..im gonna bring my hole cowl into a graphics shop and have them make me up a new sticker...with a little differnt coloring ...think it will be cheaper and less hassle...try a graphics shop!! they can do anything u want

1 - 19 of 19 Posts