Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Rob,
My neighbor bought one last year and loves it. The quality is excellent. He had a tilt/enclosed trailer he traded for the snopro.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haven't found a 7 yet. got a price of $5000 or little less for the regular 12' enclosed.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Rob, I have got comment on the SnoPro.I bought a trailer from a camper dealer here in Maine that is made by SnoPro, but to the dealers specs.He assured me that it was built to the same specs as the SnoPro,but after putting it beside a SnoPro Extreme I noticed alot of differences,and I also noticed that cover didnt close on one side so I took it back to where I bought it and complained and was told pretty much tough luck. To make a long story short I ended up taking it to the factory and met the owner and he gave me a brand new trailer,he insisted on it.I didnt even buy it from him or one of his dealers,the trailer I bought even has another name.The people at the factory were first class in making me happy and the owner said that the customer is what matters and wanted my trailer to be right.I would reccommend the SnoPro because if you ever do have any problems they will stand behind thier product.I have a 101x11' tilt and it has been perfect,the roads in Maine are not the best and it is hard on the trailer.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
rob,
i have a 2002 sno-pro extreme and have no issues with it all all . very nice trailer with great quality !!!!! you can get it in a variety of colors and options if wanted too. the welds and fits of everything are top notch and ill buy another sno-ro when needed. dana

·
Registered
290 Posts
I have a SnoPro clamshell and I love it. Well constructed, nice and neat...you get your money's worth for sure. I'd buy another one in a second. I have also gotten several positive comments on it too. My friend had an enclosed SP and that was a very nice trailer also...he misses it
I bought mine from Airport Trailer Sales in Luinberg or Lemonster MA(spellings wrong). They had lots of enclosed SP's when I was there(in Aug. aleast) and had the best prices I could find around here. I was drooling over some of the SP's they had....very nice trailers. Check them out...

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have a question. I looked at the website that Rob provided. The 7 foot trailers say they are in-line loading. However the specs for a 2 place do not seem long enough for in-line. In-line to me would be nose to tail, do they really mean the staggered loading where the skis of one go behind the skis of the first sled? That would seem to make more sense.

Thanks
Bob

·
Registered
720 Posts
Yes, in line means staggered loading, but the sleds are still not side by side.

·
Registered
50 Posts
My brothers and I purchase a 4 place Snopro in 2001 (6ft). We initially like the clean look but we have had some issue with the adhesive sides. We also add more diamond plate to the front. Our biggest complaint was how it towed over 65 mph.. We added a sway bar to the trailer hitch and now it tows just fine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts