Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess the title pretty much explains it. Room mate of 5 years give or take works construction. The company he works for has just taken on a project building a school in Burlington. It will be a 2 year build and his employer has offered to provide lodging for the employees in Burlington. We're like 1-1/2 hours from there and my room mate is doing the smart thing and accepting the new jobsite/lodging. He earns good coin and is in a position to move up, I don't blame him.

Long story short I have until February 28th to find a place. I'm a non-smoker,non-drinker and very responsible/considerate. I don't party, I've NEVER missed a rent payment and I can provide you with a reference should you so choose. Our landlords of the same timeframe don't want to see us go but I can't afford to keep the place that we are in on my own.

Shoot me a PM if you have anything,

-Twiggs

·
Registered
663 Posts
are you looking for short term? (1 year) or long term? I have a guy that is renting out a place right on the river in the wack! he is looking for 800-900 a month and its fully furnished. He is moving south to the islands to do a work contract down there for 1 year, let me know asap because he leaves to go back down south sunday I think.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts