Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Never heared of a Nightfighter?

do you mean NIGHTFIRE? or maybe FIGHTER PILOT?

Anyway, I don't think they ever made handguards that were limited build specific. :dunno:

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya your right. i always call them that. don't know why. 2 of my buddys have a fighter pilot and a NIGHTFIRE and must have been mixed up. anyway i saw the handgaurds at a arctic cat dealer by me this weekend. i know they were nightfire gaurds. they had the nuclear symbol and said firecat in the same writing as the nightfire and were all black. i'de never seen them before. must have been a special order and someone never picked them up and they were reselling them

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Here it is.... :div20:

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Originally posted by ArcticFX@Oct 18 2005, 03:20 PM
No shit, wher'd those come from.  Never seen or heard of them----I say photochop.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=937899
[/quote]

I would have to say those aren't photshoped because they look like a picture from a catalog (look closely, they're not on a Nfire). Also they are the AC handguards, so it only makes since. Could be though :dunno:

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes they do make them i saw them in person. the ones i saw didn't have the silver in them they were all black with the same symbols. i didn't know they made them either till i saw them this weekend. i think i will go to the dealer and buy them and if my buddy doesn't want them i will just sell them on ebay. they really are unique

1 - 13 of 13 Posts