Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
weather forecast as of sunday morning:
==============================
Mont-Tremblant Park - Saint-Michel-des-Saints.
Freezing rain warning in effect.
Today..Sunny with cloudy periods. High minus 3.
Tonight..Increasing cloudiness. Ice pellets beginning overnight
changing to freezing rain. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near
midnight. Low minus 9 with temperature rising to minus 3 by morning.
Monday..Freezing rain changing to periods of rain in the morning and
ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain
showers. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Wind
becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 late in the morning. High 6.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
615 Posts
The park is ridable if you don't mind icey corners, if you venture off the park make sure your not to attached to your carbides because they will take a beating. I managed to get to st zenon then to st.michel though there were some really ugly places i did 240 kms and had a good first ride. If you are really itching to ride it will cure the itch, but don't expect stellar conditions as there is not much snow. The weather is calling for freezing rain tonight turning to rain tomorrow lets hope they are wrong because as it stands now the trails are in a fragile state. :beerchug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the info guys!!!! Guess I'll wait till you have more snow, don't feel like wrecking anything :beerchug: I'll keep an eye out.....Been going to Mont-Laurier for a few years but would love to see more of your province. I'm in Ottawa so it ain't that far...Thanks again!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
We were there on Saturday. The trail conditions vary quite a bit in that area but we managed to get over 120 miles on some really nice conditions. The signage wasn't great but I think the trail was 318 then 345 from Auberge Le Cabanon. The lake out front of the Auberge was pretty crowded. The conditions were very good for racing. Overall it was a fantastic day and I wish we could have stayed longer. The forecast for tonight and tomorrow calls for a mix of snow and ice which should improve conditions until Friday's rain. Lets hope it changes to snow.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top