Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I'm wondering if anyone from the Mpls/St.Paul area is heading out to Jackson this weekend for the hillclimbs and has an extra spot in their trailer to bring a sled back to MN.(or is passing thru MN on their way back home to the east)? Willing to help pay for fuel in your vehicle...... Please E-Mail or call me if this is a possibilty. 763-350-8508

Thanks!
-John
[email protected]

·
Registered
772 Posts
...know its too late now..i should been there with yah...all 4 of my buddys left on WED.. to stay up in jackson....there riding in Felps canyon and towgotee ... i never been the races in jackson...guess ill have to wait till next year :) have fun !! :fluffy:

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Big Fire Chief@Apr 2 2005, 09:15 AM
...know its too late now..i should been there with yah...all 4 of my buddys left on WED.. to stay up in jackson....there riding in Felps canyon and towgotee ... i never been the races in jackson...guess ill have to wait till next year :)  have fun !! :fluffy:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=712881
[/quote]

BFC,
I wish I was going out 1 last time for the season but I was looking to have a sled brought back from out there that I purchased. Got it all worked out. :div20:

-John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts