Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
20,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided I can't ride the rocket anymore w/o studding it out :p I've been doing some searching, and came across "Extreme Max" stainless studs ... include plastic (colored) or aluminum backer and nut for $1.40/piece with free shipping and handling. Anyone have any comments on them? Just wondering if anyone has had poor results and would NOT recommend them? They also have a 2-year warranty on them.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have them on my F7 (102 of them) 1.52" - Only have 140 miles on the machine. They are in perfect condition considering that I did some gravel road riding and had to do some water skipping with large logs in the center of the water!!!!!

Yeah, I was impressed with the warranty as well! The fellow that sold them to me swore that I would be very impressed with the robustness - so far so good!

·
Administrator
20,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Kiafoulis!! Appreciate the feedback on the studs. I'm going to call Rich and order some later this week then :)

Thanks again!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I just bought 96 woodys for my 1.375 track im going with steel backers my friend is putting 96 in his sno pro tonight so ill just follow his pattern.They were about the same price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts