Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
You all are funning. All I can say is if you get what you wish and she does 2 then life if good. If the cash will not let you then get what you need to live and you (Not then other person) make cuts to save for what wish. We all can make cuts in spending in may ways. Never ask someone to save found for your toys if you never did it for them. We all have things we wish for but it is always better when the other party is happen you got it and not looking at what the had to give up.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Don’t lie don’t manipulate assume your rightful position as the head of house and dominate ruling gender exercise your alpha stand up straight pull your shoulders back look her in the face and tell her what you are going to do. No permission needed. State the plan of action and follow through. Men rule this earth for a reason always have always will . If she refuses to assume her role banish her from the pack cast her out amongst the wolves to find her way . Nobody can sweet talk the laws of nature , men exist to excell and rule . Women exist to birth the next male ruler. Sit tall upon the throne as the crown lays heavy .

·
Registered
'17 ZR9000RR
1,592 Posts
Don’t lie don’t manipulate assume your rightful position as the head of house and dominate ruling gender exercise your alpha stand up straight pull your shoulders back look her in the face and tell her what you are going to do. No permission needed. State the plan of action and follow through. Men rule this earth for a reason always have always will . If she refuses to assume her role banish her from the pack cast her out amongst the wolves to find her way . Nobody can sweet talk the laws of nature , men exist to excell and rule . Women exist to birth the next male ruler. Sit tall upon the throne as the crown lays heavy .
LMFAO....good luck with that :roflmao:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I take it you're single? :laff:

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Lol. I’m married ! My wife is a good shit we get along great. We are also not only spouses but also great friends. Hardly ever argue or even really disagree . But in the end I’m no soy boy when push comes to shove (not literally) I’m the boss . Honestly whoever is telling the truth damn well knows there is no such thing as a 50/50 relationship somebody always has a lil bit more controlling stock in the arrangement . I say we are 51/49 I own 51 percent. But I know other men who let the woman have controlling stock I guess if that works for them so be it. Of course it goes against all natural order since the beginning of time. But hey if a guy doesn’t mind taking orders from a sub gender then that’s thier business.
In a way women are a lot like snowmobiles . You love em when they are new but sooner or later they are more trouble than they are worth. They cost to much for the use you get out of them . You never get to ride them as much as you want . When your not riding them they are always in the way . The chassis goes to shit . And most of thier mouths are turbo charged. Lol
And women say they only get 70 cents on the dollar compared to men. Based on that I want to know who has been overpaying these women for so long ?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Lol. I’m married ! My wife is a good shit we get along great. We are also not only spouses but also great friends. Hardly ever argue or even really disagree . But in the end I’m no soy boy when push comes to shove (not literally) I’m the boss . Honestly whoever is telling the truth damn well knows there is no such thing as a 50/50 relationship somebody always has a lil bit more controlling stock in the arrangement . I say we are 51/49 I own 51 percent. But I know other men who let the woman have controlling stock I guess if that works for them so be it. Of course it goes against all natural order since the beginning of time. But hey if a guy doesn’t mind taking orders from a sub gender then that’s thier business.

"sub gender"...Jesus Christ...

Relationship dynamics aside I sure as hell don't consider my lady "sub" anything.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
“Jesus Christ “ has nothing to do with this at no time was this discusssion about characters in a fake story to gain the control of the masses. Don’t forget his mom was a liar. She convinced her boyfriend that she was a virgin when in reality she was a known prostitute exercising the older profession in the female work force. “ no really babe I wasn’t having sex with other men .you know I’m a virgin . It’s a Miricle must be Devine intervention . Ya that’s it the invisible god put this baby in my stomach not the horny rich guy down the street “ -Mary.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Lol. Easy boys I’m just stirring the pot up a bit. Feeling frisky last few days. I must be losing my touch I figured I would have witnessed a melt down by now. So gender didn’t do it. Now onto another taboo .religion. Lol . See if I can drag the soy out of someone with that stink bait

·
Registered
'17 ZR9000RR
1,592 Posts
Lol. Easy boys I’m just stirring the pot up a bit. Feeling frisky last few days. I must be losing my touch I figured I would have witnessed a melt down by now. So gender didn’t do it. Now onto another taboo .religion. Lol . See if I can drag the soy out of someone with that stink bait
I'm assuming most saw the :sarcasm: but you know when you assume...lol

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
You ruined it! Could have been epic. Sub gender LOLOLOLOL

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
That was Freekin Awesome!!! :lol::lol:

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
lid 2 ya ditze... you was a super hero for a few hours ...then you came back and kept talking.

You were, and still are, right on. women who aren't kept in check by a strong male are naturally confused and start to listen to the the alpha females...lesbians.... and think it is ok to dominate their mate

a look at current society is clearly a glaring example.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Alpha male test.
1- take a picture of your girl
2- find a nice frame
3- hang it in the kitchen
4- write employee on the month under the picture.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I love it!! i sense the sarcasm but I still love it and live it too. Haha... I've always just done it and surprised her in the Fall with my nice new shiney sled. Done it so many times it's dam near expected of me nowadays. She's never thrilled with my actions but she ain't left me yet. :bc: The Bills are paid, roof over our heads, kids have clothes that fit and the fridge is full. Go ahead and tell me why I can't? I just snowchecked a new Titan for my stable. Every man deserves to own more than just one sled in my opinion. This year she got lucky!! On the last day of snowcheck her and the kids all got new sleds ordered too. Once again she won't be impressed come Fall time but my guess is she will get over it. It's just me being me. :thumbsup: I prefer not to argue over whether or not I should do it. I prefer to JUST DO IT!! Be done with it boyz. Ever noticed we are getting older at a rapid rate? Can't play this game forever. Play it while you can!!

·
Super Moderator
9,628 Posts
Funny shit!

when I was first married, when she said--no, your not buyin that, I bought it.

Then we went to--buy it your goin to do what you want to anyways. I bought it.

Now, were at, buy it, you work your ass off and deserve it. I buy it.

just takes training boyz! :thumbsup:

21 - 40 of 40 Posts