Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just wondering if anyone on here has dealt with Sled Pal Children's Harness? I have read about them on here and decided to order two in November. I placed my credit card order and was immediately billed $107.95. Since then I have tried to call their contact number but the mailbox is always full. I have left my number for a call back but never receive a call. I have also sent several emails but I do not get a response. I would just like to know when I can expect to see the product I paid for. I am still thinking positive that I will get the harnesses.

If anyone has a different number or email to contact them I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Flying Low

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Check in the MI area, sounds like they have done that to other people as well. I tried to get a hold of them but now I will not do the CC until I talk to warm body.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I e-mailed them the other day about there harness and they answered right away here is there e-mail address: [email protected]

I'm glad I haven't placed an order yet!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I e-mailed them the other day about there harness and they answered right away here is there e-mail address: [email protected]

I'm glad I haven't placed an order yet![/b]

Winterwarrior, I have sent them a couple emails but have never received a response. I will let you know if I do get my order.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well, I was disheartened when I googled Sled Pal and came across your posts. I placed an order with them on December 15, 2007 and was billed immediately. Here we are two days before our first weekend out on the sleds and I don't have the harness. I have emailed and called them several times with absolutely no response. If anyone gets through, please let them know that they have several unhappy customers trying to get a hold of them.

I'm still holding out hope that they'll call but that hope is dwindling. I'm thinking of just taking their design and making one of my own for our daughter. She wants to go so badly but I don't feel comfortable without some kind of harness for her. Guess she'll have to wait another weekend.

If you all find anything out, please post here. THanks. Hopefully, they're just out riding the trails!

Pray for Snow! Heather <//><

·
Registered
5 Posts
I HAVE BEEN TRYING NON STOP FOR 3 MONTHS TO GET A HOLD OF THEM.....DON'T THINK IS'T GONNA HAPPEN... IF ANY ONE HAS USED ONES FOR SALE I WANT 2 SETS, I WILL PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR THEM!!!! [email protected] IF I FIND ANY I WILL LET EVERYONE HERE KNOW.....

·
Registered
569 Posts
Anyone considered contacting the Attorney General of that state, sounds like you are not going to get your stuff or a refund!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I also ordered dec 2 (hoping for a christmas giftu - after repeated efforts to contact them ended up calling my cc company who reversed the charge.

if anyone has a sledpal harnass they want to sell I'd buy it!

does anyone even have detailed pictures of one so I can make my own????

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have not received my order. I have contacted my credit card company to reverse the charges. I googled "Sled Pal" the other day and found a guy in UT that is selling them for $35 a piece. I have not had a chance to contact him to see if he has them in stock.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
I HAVE BEEN TRYING NON STOP FOR 3 MONTHS TO GET A HOLD OF THEM.....DON'T THINK IS'T GONNA HAPPEN... IF ANY ONE HAS USED ONES FOR SALE I WANT 2 SETS, I WILL PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR THEM!!!! [email protected] IF I FIND ANY I WILL LET EVERYONE HERE KNOW.....[/b]

I have 2 kids harnesses(kid carrier brand) here 1 used a couple times 1 still in package if you want to buy them from me PM me.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I was also looking into these harness's and see that they are still selling them on ebay.....weird that you guys can't get a response, any luck yet?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Kid Carrier

We do not stock these, but they are in stock @ our warehouse. We can have them in 2 days and we would in turn send them out UPS. Not the same brand as "Sled Pal", but available.
PM me if you are interested.
Thanx,
-Ken

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was also looking into these harness's and see that they are still selling them on ebay.....weird that you guys can't get a response, any luck yet?[/b]
WELL, I FINALLY GOT ONE, A NEW SLED PAL HARNESS IN THE BAG.. I FOUND ONE FOR SALE BY A GUY IN UT, CALLED AND HE SAID IT WAS SOLD BUT WOULD BE LISTING ANOTHER ONE IF HE COULD FIND IT.. I TOLD HIM I WOULD PAY DOUBLE IF HE FOUND IT AND GAVE ME FIRST SHOT AT IT, AND HE CALLED ME BACK IN AN HOUR!!! ANYWAY IT IS GREAT BUT I NEED ANOTHER ONE, I HAVE SOMEONE WHO WILL MAKE THEM IF I CAN FIND THE MATERAL, I AM ON MY WAY OUT TO LOOK THIS AFTERNOON, SLED PAL COMPANY HAS A GREAT PRODUCT AND IT IS ALSO GREAT FOR ATVS, BUT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE sucks!!!!!!THEY ARE THIEFS, ANYWAY ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED E MAIL ME @ [email protected].. I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THEY WILL COST, AFTER THE MATERAL AND WHAT I HAVE TO PAY TO HAVE THEM MADE BUT I NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY TO HAVE MADE SO I CAN TRY TO GET A GOOD PRICE. OF COURSE I WILL MAKE A MINOR CHANGE, SO AS NOT TO "COPY" THEIR PRODUCT. I KNOW HOW MUCH I WANT TO HAVE MY KIDS WITH ME AND SAFE SO I WANT TO SHARE THAT WITH OTHERS.... ALSO I AM LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO RIDE WITH , I AM IN VA, SO I CAN TRAVEL TO PA OR NY OR WVA, THIS IS MY FIRST YEAR BACK RIDING SCINCE I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL...THANKS

·
Registered
2 Posts
'm glad I haven't placed an order yet![/b]

That's probably why you got a response immediately! They still didn't have your money. :yes:

Anyway, has anyone gotten anywhere with their complaints? I have checked with the better business bureau and I'm getting no where. Any other suggestions of where to go to get these people stopped? Thankfully, my bank was able to reverse the charge. Let me know! Thanks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts