Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i drove up to watersmeet yesterday and we drove from there to lake gogebic and they had a decent amount of snow but the trails were way too beat, some were alright for a lil bit but we were on a 30 mile whoop section that was horrible im so sore today lol. there were also allot of open water spots on the trails and saw a couple people who go stuck in a nice mudholes. well if anyone was up there i was on a 03 rev600 with yellow handgaurds and was with a dragon 700 and polaris xc 500. i seen a few ski-doos talked to a guy lookin for his riding buddys he was on a rev 800 i think with a mbrp silencer... you on here?..... well thats my story was anyone else there?

·
Registered
97 Posts
I was up there this weekend with 4 buddies and you are right it was pretty bad up there. Lots and lots of standing water on lake gogebic saturday we stayed at the get away lodge and the owners are pretty cool. I think i seen you up there or a rev that meets you desription (sp). I was on a orange 05 Firecat 600 with a super loud mbrp can.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm did you guys follow us back to watersmeet to that gas station that had a carwash and stuff when we started loading up? there was a group of guys and there was a loud orange firecat was it you?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts