Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who else is from MN. and where anyone rides? I'm from Burnsville, but ride a majority of the time around the Longville/ Hackensack area.

·
Administrator
20,826 Posts
SE Minn here ... Lake City to be exact. If it ever snowed around here I'd be riding around here and crossing the river to WI.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm from Jordan, MN, snow sucks around here also. I think I only went maybe 4 or 5 times around here last year. I usually ride on the North Shore or Michigan.

·
Registered
242 Posts
S. E. MN Kasson to be exact. Most of my time spent in the U. P. or Northern WI

·
Registered
199 Posts
west of the twin cities here !heading north to the arrowhead next weekend . would love to get together with some of us poor minnesotans that dont get any snow any more!!!! am i the only one who hasn't ridden his sled ?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ronski here

Live in East Bethel and usually get to ride from my garage 3/4 mile to the trail system. Have left my place and rode to Brainard and back.

This year looks like Northern Wis and UP

Bye

·
Registered
580 Posts
Redwood Falls, MN. I ditch bang everyday when there is snow. Once a year up in Walker/park rapids area, Rode the Bemidji Paul Bunyan up to Funkley one year, wanted to go all the International Falls, but it was -25 degrees that day and 2-3 foot whoop do Dooos.. LOL
This year I am going to WIsc or the UP for snow come hell or no snow, which I think is the same right now..

·
Registered
879 Posts
F5SnoPro I'm also from Jordan. Have a standard F7. I put 35 miles on at a local lake, last Saturday. Have you ridden the 5 yet?

·
Registered
827 Posts
i live in st paul but ride up in east bethel, blaine, oak grove, princeton, cambridge etc also big lake area

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yep. Live just a few miles NE of Rochester. Zero snow last year and well on our way to zero snow this year. According to the weather man this week we're having beautiful mid-forties and clear skies for as far out as you can see. Not to mention "that wonderful" El Nino to keep things warm again this year. Is anybody else sick and tired of the commentaries given by the weather man? If you don't like winter then get the hell out, and take your little dog too.

sorry, I'm starting to get a little pissed.... :angry:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Im near medford most miles in one year 5700 ,this year so far 320 going back to ironwood when it snows again there.I have a f7 sno pro might put studs in it not sure yet.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Fiver,
I still have 0.0 miles and 0.0 hours. It looks like its going to stay that way a while too. I didn't even get to drive it on the trailer when I went to pick it up. They used a forklift to put it on there. Where abouts in Jordan are you? What lake did you ride on?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Chaska, here. Trailer to my parents in Welch and ride to Red Wing, Goodhue, Theilman, Lake City, Cannon Falls etc.

F7 Patriot Standard....

·
Registered
879 Posts
I live in town near the High School. My Grandma owns the land to the West of the Elementary School. 1/2 mile long alfalfa field! I do some testing over there for clutch setups. The lake I went to on Saturday is between Belle Plaine and Green Isle. Silver Lake, its really shallow. The ice anglers said there was 7"-8" of ice last weekend in spots. There was decent snow around the edges but it will be gone by this weekend. This winter sucks! Where do you live?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts