Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious.........In June when I ordered my F7, I ordered a matching premium nylon jacket to match amongst a bunch of other items. By December it had still not showed up at my dealer. Now we are talking about a $300.00 coat. So I patiently asked about it in mid Dec. and my dealer pulled out a fax from 'Cat that had several options in which to chose from. They said that this coat is made over seas and it would not be in until mid Jan. and if I were willing to wait for it, it would be 50% off...so a $300.00 coat for about $150.00.....I jumped on that since we have no snow here and besides, I can make do with what I have for now..anyone else hear this??????? :D

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
nope BUT i have a sweet matching leather jacket :p

only reason i consider this funny is our dealer BLOWS, its a truck dealership, the accessories sucks ass.... no showroom or nothing, just a few things hanging on the wall.... so to get me jacket with my sled was a kick ass bonus

S

·
0 Posts
Funny you know, I got all my stuff before the sled showed, F5 Canadain cover, Canadain F5 hat, no jacket I liked the Red Gortex jacket from last year's Catalog

·
Registered
629 Posts
I ordered the Patriot jacket with my sled and it can in before my sled in Sept. I ordered the helmet also.

Not sure why you are having problem

·
Registered
797 Posts
My wife ordered a jacket from a different dealer than i bought my sled from and they told her it would not be in untill mid jan. too. Luckly the dealer i bought my sled from ordered some to keep in stock so i got it from them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts