Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my can in the fall, and ever since then, they have been giving ship dates; Nov....Dec...and now end of Jan...I am more of an impulse buyer, and I am tired of waiting. They must be having some trouble with it. I am going to wait until next year to get it, and see if people that get it this year, had any top end loss. I am willing to bet that they will. my 3 cents.

·
Registered
593 Posts
They were supposed to have those things finished bynow, I also believe that they can't find a set-up that isn't loosing power. Even the Artic Cat engineers said that you cant get any more horsepower out of asingle pipe on a firecat so the stock pipe is made to go with the stock silencer. Any changes could mess up a good thing.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think you're right. There was one time that I called in, and they told me that they had good power at low and mid, but they were "having trouble with top end power". Mine is loud enough anyway. I've always liked a little noise, and this sled already makes a "little" noise. It has more of a grunt to it than I figured it would stock. Thanks for the reply. Justin.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just called MBRP and they said Jan 16th!!! I've had mine ordered since September!!! I asked them if that was a definite ship date and they said they thought so!!!! I then told them to cancel my order!!! I tired of waiting, and the season is half over already!!!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
black magic is shipping their silencers as we speak, 3 more weeks for single pipe
claiming 6-6.5 hp gain across entire range <_< <_< <_<

·
Registered
593 Posts
you will notice that they are stressing a light weight pipe not a higher horsepower pipe, thats for the speedwerx pipe. I don't know anything about black magic's single pipe.

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
keep your money guys.....i have been down that road before.
most of the time that shit dosent work, and you will not have
the neighbors pissed off at you. ^_^

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have been waiting also. I had a MBRP eliminator on my 98 ZR500 and i noticed a hugeeeeee difference so dont believe it is a waste of money. BuT yeah the neighbors do get pissed off the cops know me by name due to one not so friendly neighbor! :angry: :angry: :angry: :lol:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts