Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made it to the Winter Rec show on Sunday and I found some great deals. I didnt see any swap meet there but the vendors were discounting alot of stuff. At the AMDS booth I bought a Ogio pack, Slednecks hoody, Slednecks Cap all for $90. That is a great deal, the Ogio pack retails for more than that!
The Mod shop was there with some sick sleds and custom painter F-cat hoods. I seen a M7 with one of those Van&%^&% tunnels, it looked bad ass. Anyone attend the show? What did you get?

Sports Authority was having the Tent sale so I picked up a new set of burton boots to ride in this winter for $56. :div20:

·
Registered
67 Posts
I went last year and loaded up on some stuff. Never did make it this year. I saw on the news and it looked pretty good. It was kind of lame last year. What is that mod shop place? What do they do?

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"The Mod Shop" is a shop in Anchorage that sells about anything you would want for your sled. They do custom sleds and alot of paint work. I think they are off Tudor. You live in Anchorage and you have never herd of The Mod Shop? You should check them out next time you need some aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
883 Posts
not to nock the mod shop because they got good stuff, but they are so damn expensive. The sleds they try to sell are more than a CMX and not near as good. I think they are in the right mind set to sell after market parts but it is still cheaper to buy through magazines. Just my .02

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yes I really have never heard of the mod shop. :dunno: I was thinking that they do motor work and the like. The only aftermarket parts place I have been to in town is Go Pro off of Lake Otis. I found prices on some of thier stuff to be ok and some way to much even if you include shipping. Just depends on what you want. They do have alot of stuff though.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
i herd the mod shop paints hoods as well but do you guys know any good places to get your hood painted ??

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
do they got a site?? and on average how much you think it would cost??

·
Registered
466 Posts
I made it to the show on Friday night, good deals going on. I picked up a nice pair of Klim pants last year. Played with the Skidoo sleds a little and tested out their risers since I need to get a set this year with my new sled. Should be picking it up this week. :wanna_race:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts