Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:banghead: I dunno if this is really the appropriate forum for this, but since we are all from Manitoba here, and a good deal of us are on Shaw Cable, I decided to add this little rant. I drove from Thunder Bay today, through the snowstorm to get home in time to order the Ortiz fight on Shaw. Got home just before eight, found the fight on channel 151 at 9 o'clock, hit order, opened up a beer or two or six and waited for the fights to come on. 9 pm comes around, says my order can't be completed, call customer service. So I call, first time get directed to a line that says to call during business hours and hangs up on me. So I try again, says they are having slightly longer wait times due to an abundance of calls, so I hold, figuring I would miss maybe a prelim fight. 1 hour and 45 minutes later, I finally get a customer service rep. I tell him that I have already missed half the fight, is there anything they can do to help me out, discount or something, answer in short- NO!???!?? What happened to customer service companies serving their customers?? I switched to Shaw specifically to watch the PPVs, as MTS did not have it. What's the F7 point??

This is in addition to when Shaw came to hook up my cable on a Tuesday, oh Wait, Wednesday morning, sorry we really meant to say Thursday morning, I mean, afternoon. Good thing I have an understanding boss, because they gave me no advance notice that they wouldn't show.

So I say F7 Shaw, I'm going back to MTS or Expressvu or something. Does anybody know if MTS has PPV yet???

Yours in Ranting,

Skip

P.S. I am loving all this snow, I'm heading to 59er first thing in the morning, now that I am going to bed early. If you see a guy with an orange F7 snopro with renthal bars and orange powermadd handguards, gimme a thumbs up. Or mebbe go for a ride.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Just so you know...it was a great fight...Liddel took it again...but I call BS on the fight being stopped..I think he had a chance to get out of it...but just my .02. Shitty deal on the Shaw...and I think MTS is getting PPV soon....I hope...as that's what I have now...

·
Registered
323 Posts
Ortiz could not do much, was schooled by a better fifgter 4sure!!!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Just so you know...it was a great fight...Liddel took it again...but I call BS on the fight being stopped..I think he had a chance to get out of it...but just my .02. Shitty deal on the Shaw...and I think MTS is getting PPV soon....I hope...as that's what I have now...[/b]
:BSmeter: but it was a great fight

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
:BSmeter: but it was a great fight[/b]

AAAAHHHHH come on....you could see him roll over just a second before the Ref stopped it, and with his arms up he has technically still defending himself. Either way I agree that Chuck is a great fighter...but Tito screwed himself by thinking he could get into a swinging match with Liddel...wrong move..should have done everything possible to take him to the mat and then I think the fight would have gone different.....and besides Ortiz is still the winner.....cause when he gets home Jenna Jameson is waiting for him!! :div20:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.