Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Sure ill split the cost with you. I ll get November through April and Ill let you use it the other months.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Did you notice,everyone of those sleds has PowderPros on! ;)

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
look at these,then at those

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
AHH... Maybe were both wrong,I see that Ultra Ski Flex III is one of there sponsors!Oh well, they look very similar though, ^_^

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Yes they are powder pro skis. If you saw the WSA race from Winnipeg you can see that all the Cat racers are using powder pros, even Tucker had powder pros on his sled. Looks like they work well because Tucker could turn on a dime.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Usi skis use big round ski loops as per the racing rule change this year. So no those are not usi skis.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by PROX-FIRECAT@Jan 22 2003, 04:20 PM
Yes they are powder pro skis. If you saw the WSA race from Winnipeg you can see that all the Cat racers are using powder pros, even Tucker had powder pros on his sled. Looks like they work well because Tucker could turn on a dime.
I didn't know that!!

But I'm glad to hear it because it lends credence to my observations. The Powder Pros are really suited to the Firecat chassis. I highly recommend them! :) B)
http://www.hardcoresledder.com/images/ski_..._test/index.htm

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
T.J. Gulla and Kent Ipsen race out of these rigs for Olah racing.

·
Registered
978 Posts
haha i jus thought about htis, with the missing seat it reminded me of water cross.... then i thought of the air induction in the front? would water cross work?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts