Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for something to cut down on the vibration from my 02 ZR 800 CC so my hands aren't numb for days after I go riding. I was wondering if anyone has tried the Isovibe on there sled and did you notice a big difference? Here's a link if you haven't heard of one before www.gripnripracing.com . Thanks for any help in advance.

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
i have looked every where for them,cant find in any of my book's
dealers dont have them. i will check out gripin racing, thank's.

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
I bought mine from the outdoor shop. really good price better than grip n rip

this will always be on every sled I own

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Few things:

1. Do a search on this site for Isovibe, there has been some past discussion.

2. Go here: http://www.hardcoresledder.com/firecat_tip...ips/isovibe.htm for my write-up of the unit.

3. Call Grip N Rip racing, the owner is a great guy who doesn't mind talking to you.

I have one on every sled I own and won't ride without one. I truly think this is one of the best upgrades you will ever do to your sled.

Here is mine:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I bought one from the Manufacturer Grip n' Rip Racing for my 02' ZR 6 CC and I really would recommend trying it! They are on sale for $100 plus shipping and my friend also has on on his F7SP! The thing looks awesome too...

·
Registered
101 Posts
It appears to add height like a riser would, true? If so how much? 2"...3"..??

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Check the Grip n Rip website for stats, hgt, wgt, etc.... They work incredibly well. Well worth the price.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
didnt the owner of that company work at ac at one time

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I ordered one yesterday from www.gripnripracing.com so I should have it by Friday. $99.95 plus $5.00 for shipping, price goes back up to $120.00 March 1st. Thanks for all the info guys. I'll post a follow-up when I get back from my one week trip to Quebec March 8th thru 15th. :D

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I would have ordered it from the outdoor shop but I need it next week and he's out of town until then.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts