Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and about 10 others are coming up Sunday, meeting @ 7:00am at Irving in Newport for breakfest and leaving Newport and headed for Greenville where we go from there we dont know yet... Anybody going to riding up around there??

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
That ought to make for a nice train.
BTW we are doing Presque Isle on 2/7-2/9

·
Registered
675 Posts
My Dad, Bro, a riding buddy and myself are having breakfast at Irving at 7:30 tomorrow (Saturday) morning and ending up in Millinocket tomorrow night but not sure on how we're gonna get there yet. One day 2 seasons ago we did that trip via the Forks, Jackman, then up around the top of Moosehead lake. You must be thinking I'm crazy but it's no lie, it was a 410 mile day and a hell of a ride. Anyways, we'll be looking for your group on our way back on Sunday. Look for my sled in my avatar. I'll be trail boss up front. Happy Trails and ride safe.

Oh yeah and I'm only 500 miles from turning 10,000 on my Firecat so I'll be expecting that to happen sometime Sunday.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Me and about 10 others are coming up Sunday, meeting @ 7:00am at Irving in Newport for breakfest and leaving Newport and headed for Greenville where we go from there we dont know yet... Anybody going to riding up around there??[/b]

Yeah, my father in law and I should be heading outta Newport around 7am also! I hope it doesn't get too warm tommorrow...

Are the trails marked and signed good?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, my father in law and I should be heading outta Newport around 7am also! I hope it doesn't get too warm tommorrow...

Are the trails marked and signed good?[/b]

Yes they are maked good.... Maybe will see ya

1 - 7 of 7 Posts