Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone rides and older sled. Today I was riding with a friend, his wife and her sister.
I switched with the sister and let her ride my 07 Switchback and got on her OLD Phazer II.
It was a hoot... for a while. We put on 85KM. She is a real trooper, does not complain at all and rides the hell out of the poor thing.

Just thought I would dredge up some of those old memories, or if your too young to remember those days picture riding on a GT racer across the trails. They have the same suspension.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Old Phaser 2 thats not old what about a 63 Olympic, slid suspension and IFS front ends were a dream. To be truthful I have never had more fun riding than on my old 77 Colt, the thing would basically break trail all day, but that was our only choice back pre-OFSC when a groomed trail was a rare thing.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Old Phaser 2 thats not old what about a 63 Olympic, slid suspension and IFS front ends were a dream. To be truthful I have never had more fun riding than on my old 77 Colt, the thing would basically break trail all day, but that was our only choice back pre-OFSC when a groomed trail was a rare thing.[/b]
I agree. Old sleds > new sleds.

I love driving my '82 excel
When I drive my friends '87 Phazer II I feel too modern. :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts