Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, braggin time.... I got nothing better to do!!!!

Went up to the Am Snow Shootout in Woodgate NY, what a blast!! Awesome job by those guys!!

Anyways....

A buddy of mine (ZR600) and I dumped off about 10 miles south of the races and rode up.... no real competition..just bombing around havin some fun..... watched the races, and went for a ride for a while.... one trail was washed out so we headed back to the trailer :(

On our way back, we have to go down an old air strip, which is grass... .. coupla younger kids are sittin there...with (to the best of my rec-o-lection) have the following sleds:

MXZ700
XC600
Yammy 6 or 700 triple
ZL 550,
and my buddy's ZR600

We go up and back a few times, havin some fun...no big wins or losses..... mostly just spinning.....

Well, after about four times, we line up...... I hop on the F5, and throttle to the bars....next thing I know, the sled squats, skis JUMP UP 6 inches to a foot off the ground, and about 3/4's of a way down a half mile run, no one can touch me, FINALLY the 700's catch me and JUST get by me......

After that, all of the riders come up to me and were like, "Wow man, fast sled"....... not bad for a "LITTLE" 500.... feel free to post your "surprising" stories here!!!! :lol: :D :rolleyes:

·
Registered
256 Posts
I have a F5 Snopro and I am riding with my buddy tomorrow. He has a REV 600 HO. I will let you know how I fair.....

·
Registered
6,132 Posts
I played with a 2002 mxz600 last weekend in ishpeming michigan-my f5 walked it three times up to about 80,then the brakes came on,this was a standard no studs on both sleds-also ran from 20mph on-same thing-by the way what did you think of that f5 at shootout-that thing was a dog-they should have found a different one after getting only 93hp out of it-scott

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
hit the kill buttton on the rev as you take off, or better yet grab the tether cord ski-doo heads never hook-up drive down the trail and drop it on the trail i do it to my buddy all the time he has a summit 800

·
Registered
125 Posts
i have a F5 SnoPro, ive already beat a 02 mxzx 600,2000 mxz 700 a 2001 xc 700 and a 01 mxz 600 adrenaline havent wasted my time with any 500's yet theres no point lol :p

·
Registered
986 Posts
I hate to break your bubble but if u beat a 2001 700 pol it was not running right It is a fast sled I am all cat but I give credit where its do I have seen those 700 beat some big medal At pro drags they have won 700 & 800 class not woried about it with the F7 but F5 is pushingit

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
See, now from what I saw at the shootout, and I know there are the hard numbers to back me up SOMEWHERE on this site, the 600 Poo twin actually beat the 700 Poo twin, and was very close to the 800 Poo Twin...... do a search for the shootout and you will find the posting......

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, almost forgot....... for some reason my F5 likes to race XC600's and pull away from them, even if we get a dead even holeshot..... hmmmmm ;) :p :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts