Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning to longtrack mine to 151" as I mainly ride mountains now. If there is interest I would like to sell my short track to help make the switch a little cheaper. Only 300 miles on the machine and all in deep mountain snow. No luggs missing. Track looks brandnew.

Just curious.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hey dgiles, I am very interested. How much in Canadian funds shipped? I need to upgrade from a 1" standard track for next years drag racing. E-mail me if you wish.
email- [email protected] B)
P.S. I'm going to put this on my F5.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Originally posted by Manitoba Man@Mar 18 2003, 11:52 PM
Hey dgiles, I am very interested. How much in Canadian funds shipped? I need to upgrade from a 1" standard track for next years drag racing. E-mail me if you wish.
email- [email protected] B)
P.S. I'm going to put this on my F5.
Do you want to sell your 1" track?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Originally posted by Manitoba Man@Mar 19 2003, 10:20 PM
Ya I'd probably sell it. It has 900 miles on it though! Toss me an offer.
I'll give you $200 for it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
If you still have that sno pro track...how much would you be willing to sell it...and can you tell the different between that and the normal 1"...cause I've been riding in deep snow lately..and I need a bigger lug to push me through the snow...*I have a F5*..so yeah I'ma need the bigger one to keep up...so how much shipped to Alaska...Thanks man.. B)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep, I still have it but won't know until this weekend if I am buying the longtrack kit. Having trouble finding one locally without ordering one but I lined one up and if I get a decent deal I'll buy. I did promise to give Manitoba Man a crack at it if he is still interested.

But heck yes you can tell the difference between a 1.375 and a 1". Way better in deep snow and it locks like studs on hard pack. :D

·
Registered
313 Posts
Originally posted by Manitoba Man@Mar 21 2003, 12:31 AM
B) Yup!! Still interested! Hey Red Devil, what is the Cdn. dollar worth versus the U.S. today?
Couldn't tell ya. I know my dollar is worth more than yours though. lol

·
Registered
97 Posts
I also have a 1.375" track with 171 studboy 1.5" carbide studs that I would like to sell or trade for a 1" track. I just think with constant low snow conditions in my area that the smaller lug will work better. The 1.375" track of mine has less than 200 miles on it, in perfect condition.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hey onestop11- looks like there are no offers yet on your track on e-bay. Also the e-bay site says that the shipping will only be in the U.S, is this correct? How many miles did you say are on this track of yours?
Hey md2020, what's your location?
And Mr. D Giles, any word on your kit, and thought of a price for your 1.375" track yet?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Manitiba Man, I left you an email. And yep, I bought a 151" long track kit. Started to put it together last night. Instructions are pretty good and they include everything in the kit, even the tiewrap to reattach the coolant drain hose. Hopefully doesn't take too many evenings to put together. Also bought a set of 19/43 gears. I think I'll try it this way without changing the clutching. If I have problems then I'll have to change the weights I guess.
I have rode 5000' - 8000' stock sled for about 7 days worth and I could always pull 7800-7900 rpm and maintain 45 mph track speed. I figure with only the gearing change stock clutching should hold the rpm with the longer track.

Any thoughts?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts