Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you guys like the dual runners like ski doo....don't get the woody's doolies ...get THE SNO STUFF TCS SKI.. I run them and I have 4 inches of carbide on the outside and 6 inches on the inside...2 SEPERATE CARBIDES!!! They also have great wear life on the carbides as there is not a ton of pressure on one carbide buy equally distributed between 2 carbides on each ski....I have had them on my 98 zr600, 2000 zr600. 2001 zr800. and 2002 zr 800...when i sold the last sled to a buddy he made it a contigency that i give him the skis with the sled ...so i had to go out and buy a new set for my firecat....they are about $300 with carbides plus tax ...call robin gray at sno stuff and tell him brian sent you ...he might get you a better deal....I'm here to tell you boys ...EVERYONE I RIDE WITH HAS PICKED UP A SET AFTER RIDING MY SLED....you won't believe the improved cornering....when doo made them standard on most of their sleds I thought well they are 3 years behind me. Check them out ...you won't be disappointed. :wub: :ph34r:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts