Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to shawano wi this weekend to see cat kick some ass-just curious-as i never seen these guys race and im thinking of going this weekend as its in my back yard-well sort of-hasnt been any closer-Anyone going????????????Scott

·
Registered
745 Posts
i'm going... I'm friends with Lisa Toncray and Chad Marsolek, so i am gonna be with them in the pits. They are gonna try to hook me up with Tucker. Meet him. Mabey TJ and Morgan also who knows. Peace
Tyler

·
Registered
745 Posts
i'm from schofield, just outside wausau

·
Registered
745 Posts
what about u... where u from?

·
Registered
326 Posts
I will be there Sunday. I went to the one in Crandon the last two years. That was great you could go right up by the track. I am from Wausau So Shawno is a better drive.
Russ

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I live in sobieski wi-about 15 north of green bay-man it would of been sweet to been able to ride the f5s from my house to the races-Wheres the good old days of wisconsin snow?????Maybe cat will have some 04s there????Weather looks nice-high 20s to low 30s-should be fun!!!!!!!Scott

·
Registered
745 Posts
i had the same plans taking the moutain bay trial... IDK how we can have so many $hitty years we can have in a row.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I remember as a kid growing up in Rib Mt, we had a ton of snow. I would tip over or bury the 71 Panther just trying to get it out to the road.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
could someone tell me what times the races begin on sat and sun. where in shawano they are? thanks.

·
Registered
745 Posts
yep, and this helps a little shawno speedway, check wsaracing.com for more details

·
Registered
294 Posts
i'm going there tonight and its at the fairgrounds, seen all the semi trailers there. track looks pretty good. there still hauling snow in.

·
Registered
20 Posts
You'll see me there Sunday! Cant miss the finals.Gonna be surprised if the track set-up is as good as Crandon. Hard to beat Crandon for the viewing.POUND,WI

1 - 19 of 19 Posts