Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anywhere in MN to ride, just looking to break in sled. Probally looking for a lake withen a few hours of MPLS. Any help.

·
Registered
827 Posts
they were riding on white bear lake yesterday,was real busy, 4 wheelers and sleds, i think it's a bit early tho,,mike

·
Registered
879 Posts
Went to Yellow Lake near Webster, WI yesterday. 2" of fresh snow on a big lake. Took me 2 hours from Jordan, MN (30 min. SW of MPLS)to get there. Interstate 35 north to 70 east to 35 north. A few miles north of Webster, take the public boat access on the left side of 35. I ran 114 mph on the gun with my standard F7. This thing rocks! 150 trouble free miles.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I heard the park rapids area had 6-8 inches on the ground, trails near Hoot owl resort were good. I am heading up after New Years to break in the sled. I have had all the fixes done. With .7 miles on it Please tell me there are NO more bulletins cuz it is time to ride. I need to break this thing in before my houghon mich trip. If nothing else I am going to ride Leech Lake all day long... B)

·
Registered
827 Posts
mine is going in for the updates tommorrow am,dealer said not busy right now due to the lack of snow,sounds like they will start right on it,so maybe i'll hit the lakes on wed,to at least get some miles on it,,,mike :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts