Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the market for one but sounds like only available if snow checked, is that correct?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Is correct. Unless you can find on someone backed out on. Not sure what powersports sales are like in the states but everything here in Ontario’s been selling like hot cakes

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
In the market for one but sounds like only available if snow checked, is that correct?
Best luck asking around in the Matryx forum.

·
Premium Member
17,020 Posts
I see them being advertised at various dealers. For example:

·
Premium Member
4,367 Posts
Just saw a red 650 for sale advertised at a dealer in Maine yesterday. They’re around.

·
Premium Member
17,020 Posts
Another one in Lower MI

More in Altoona, WI

·
Premium Member
17,020 Posts
More:

Google is your friend. They're available all over.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I see them being advertised at various dealers. For example:
I was there about 2 weeks ago and at that time they were all taken, nobody was backing out, and the Launch Editions that had quite a few coming in(55) I think he said, but were going to be going fast from what I was told.

·
Registered
21,385 Posts
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought certain dealers were able to order a very select amount of VR1's for sale outside of snow check (none of the promotional stuff to go with them)?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Guy on Craigs List in Northern WI advertising an 850 137" VR1 for sale that he ordered but is asking if anyone wants to buy it.

·
Registered
2020 Polaris 850,137 Lime Squeeze , 07 Phazer, 73 merc mark 2,73 merc mark 1
132 Posts
SAR in Stienbach has a pile of 2021's just look on there web page or kiijiji.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, most like Ken’s don’t have any available even though listed on site. I’ll keep my eyes open

·
Registered
20,192 Posts
Snowmobiles are never snow check only. It’s a marketing thing they play us with. Every fall I see the hottest, newest thing for sale at a dealer some place. Manufacture won’t matter. You just have to look for one and be willing to pay for it as there won’t be many and they won’t want to haggle

·
Registered
7 Posts
I now Cozzy's Polaris in Marinette WI has a VR1 650 137 in Red and White that a customer cannot take delivery of. If you are interested call and ask for Cozzy .He will treat you very well.

·
Premium Member
6,560 Posts
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought certain dealers were able to order a very select amount of VR1's for sale outside of snow check (none of the promotional stuff to go with them)?
Platnuim dealers could take 10 or 12 cant remember

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
I’d personally take down the post. We all know they do it...just don’t need to advertise it

1 - 20 of 22 Posts