Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
January 26th in Ste Anne. As usual always the last weekend in January. Has been on that date for close to 12 years now. To register call Dan @ 346-4354 or Marc @ 422-5805 befor January 23rd. Register @ legion hall by track.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
January 26th in Ste Anne. As usual always the last weekend in January. Has been on that date for close to 12 years now. To register call Dan @ 346-4354 or Marc @ 422-5805 befor January 23rd. Register @ legion hall by track.[/b]
thanks, anyone else?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
FEB 9 Norwayhouse MB, JJ 359-8457[/b]

LOL i just went on google earth and it shows 17 hrs of travel time to norway house from winnipeg!!
is this right?

·
Registered
25 Posts
LOL i just went on google earth and it shows 17 hrs of travel time to norway house from winnipeg!!
is this right?[/b]
Having driven there before, I thought it was somewhere around 12 hrs. i googled it and it shows 10 hrs 58min. I used google maps not google earth

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
there are races in Skownan MB this month but can't remeber the dates, somebody should know them on here if not I try too get more info

·
Registered
92 Posts
is this right?[/b]
No it aint that far,it takes me about 6hrs from cross lake to winnipeg goin about 140,but i woulnt do it in the winter so id say about 8hrs taken it easy.Cross Lake is about the same distance from the number 6 junction as norwayhouse. LOL now you all know how i feel missing out on the drags in your area,really sucks,especially when you guys post such great pics and videos.Norway house is kinda small time compared to the races in the south.But its only 45 min from me so ill go,dont get too many drags in this area, hey speedwerker did you make the races in thompson on the 12th of jan? you look familiar for some reason. anyway great pics you all post.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
No it aint that far,it takes me about 6hrs from cross lake to winnipeg goin about 140,but i woulnt do it in the winter so id say about 8hrs taken it easy.Cross Lake is about the same distance from the number 6 junction as norwayhouse. LOL now you all know how i feel missing out on the drags in your area,really sucks,especially when you guys post such great pics and videos.Norway house is kinda small time compared to the races in the south.But its only 45 min from me so ill go,dont get too many drags in this area, hey speedwerker did you make the races in thompson on the 12th of jan? you look familiar for some reason. anyway great pics you all post.[/b]
no i wasnt there...was going to go but things didnt work out for me!!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Got this from another post -

600 feet radar runs! Think your machine is the fastest? Sun Feb 10 in Falcon Lake MB. on the lake! there will be 3000 feet of groomed track! classes will will range from 400cc to a modified class, run what u bring! there will be prizes, metals and most important, BRAGGING RIGHTS!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Got this from another post -

600 feet radar runs! Think your machine is the fastest? Sun Feb 10 in Falcon Lake MB. on the lake! there will be 3000 feet of groomed track! classes will will range from 400cc to a modified class, run what u bring! there will be prizes, metals and most important, BRAGGING RIGHTS![/b]
so is this 600 ft or 3000 ft?..........maybe i'll come out not sure yet!!...if there's drags somewhere thats where ill most likely go!!
so maybe!!.............. maybe!!..................... i'll come out!!.....ill be at the ballicker for sure though!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
so is this 600 ft or 3000 ft?..........maybe i'll come out not sure yet!!...if there's drags somewhere thats where ill most likely go!!
so maybe!!.............. maybe!!..................... i'll come out!!.....ill be at the ballicker for sure though!![/b]
any drags happening?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts