Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from visiting family last 4 days right off Lake Ontario in NY, didnt see one snow flake or any snow anywhere, Not even any ice in the bay or ice chunks in the lake. Last year like two foot on ground this time of year up there, nothing anywhere to be seen, if theres no snow in NY's snow belt then what chance have we got? Anyone do any riding yet?

·
Premium Member
17,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only sign of winter was the cold breeze off the lake and the choppy water by the peer:

Otherwise nothing but mud, but I did check out some land, I would tell you where but its so cheap I dont want anyone else to know ;)

ATV trail on way in:

State snowmobile trail is about a 1/2 mile away:

·
Premium Member
17,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just got an email, yesterday (day after I left-god dam it) they got a foot of fresh white powder, dont get excited as its all mud and rocks underneath it with absolutley no base. But there is some snow up that ways, wont last long though as temps are still on the warm side

·
Registered
327 Posts
Quit your bitchin, load up the trailer and head to back lake, had a great time. A little on the expensive side, well a lot on the expensive side.
There were a lot of nice guys there and some good racing. Buster, you got nothing fast enough fore back lake so stay home, or buy another f-7.
Dave and brian from smiths, this sled fucking flies, about 103 mph in 660. Fast enough to beat a lot of yamahas.
Brian give me a call when you read this. 478-0645

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Quit your bitchin, load up the trailer and head to back lake, had a great time. A little on the expensive side, well a lot on the expensive side.
There were a lot of nice guys there and some good racing. Buster, you got nothing fast enough fore back lake so stay home, or buy another f-7.
Dave and brian from smiths, this sled fucking flies, about 103 mph in 660. Fast enough to beat a lot of yamahas.
Brian give me a call when you read this. 478-0645[/b]
:blahblah1:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts