Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had snow to test this kit compared to the Dakota kit? I've seen a few short posts on here, but nothing with much info regarding true results. If someone posts about the Dakota kit, everyone is on hear posting, or jumping on the bandwagon. (never heard of Dakota Perf. before I got on this sight, but it sounds like they have a good kit)

·
Registered
686 Posts
Id like too know about the d&d kit also .I got little or no responses,they go for $189 supposibly five sled lengths in 1000ft.and 4-5mph on the top if thats true thats a amazing kit, most kits hurt the top end , lets keep this post at the top maybe we can get more responses,JOHN

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no one's tried the D&D kit...do dah.........do dah..........sing along!!!!
no one's tried the D&D kit...oh...the do dah day...........

sorry, trying to keep this at the top.

;)

·
Registered
841 Posts
I have no faith in [email protected] anyway..........save your money and talk to dan from the outdoor shop....he will hook you up >>>>>>> by the way if you know anyone who is interested in a [email protected] clutch kit for a ZR800 I have one with next to no miles on it.....................It has next to no miles cause it doesnt work...

·
Registered
720 Posts
I have my clutch kit from Dan at the Outdoor Shop on the way. Going to ride the sled stock the weekend of the 28th, then put the clutch kit in the weekend of the 6th. Let you guys know what I find.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i had the f/7 out for first time wed.sled is awesome.i have 153-1.52 studs w/nylon backers,d&d's clutch kit,3deg key and v-force 3's.ran sled hard for little over 60 mi.ihad no trouble at all,ran flawlessly. pulls hard.next time out i'm going to try running some other f/7's to compare difference mods made.working on suspension adjustments now.rob's posts on suspension are very helpful.i'll probably add intake tube shortly.all in all no complaints on d&d products so far.if one of you guys rides tug or old forge and is using the dakota kit i'd like to hook-up and run-em to compare.i'll let you guys know the results.

S

·
0 Posts
Get in touch with me next weekend i'll have F5 D & D with the notched weights then you will have a good idea of what it's like k?

·
Registered
138 Posts
I ran my f7 sp today with a d&d clutch kit v force 3 against a stock f7 std and I was pulling away from him pretty good around 5-600ft. But the best thing I have to say is that both of the cats that raced were ahead of all the doo's and yamahadogs. 140 miles and running very strong. Iwill keep you all posted on the clutch kit. HAPPY TRAILS! :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
The D&D clutch kit doesn't work well enough to put on . My stock sled looses 3 -4 lengths in mid range but pass on top end no problem

·
Registered
138 Posts
cookie did you take out a shim from your secondary? I also installed the trail clutch kit and it pulls very hard mid and top end.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Jared

Explain to me why a shim has to come out of the secondary. I have been told this is what to do. But, what I do not understand is how does a helix change affect the secondary. Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts