Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any pics of the 21 RXC ? Other than early ones by Cat?
How many are they making ?
Has the required # to race been lowered ?

·
Registered
160 Posts
There are 2 "r-xc" versions for '21. The snowmagadden one was offered in a 137" with the new style front spindles and the same style graphics as the 800 RR. the second one is the race team model that can currently only be purchased through the race program and is 129", old style front spindles, and black race graphics package.

Which one are you looking for pictures of?

·
Registered
876 Posts
Actually all of the snowmagadden R-XCs produced this year will be in a 129" with a 1.25" track. My dealer called me this past summer and told me that AC had informed him of the changes. He said that AC was allowing customers to change or cancel their order if they didn't want the new version. I believe my dealer said that the graphics were going to change as well.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Actually all of the snowmagadden R-XCs produced this year will be in a 129" with a 1.25" track. My dealer called me this past summer and told me that AC had informed him of the changes. He said that AC was allowing customers to change or cancel their order if they didn't want the new version. I believe my dealer said that the graphics were going to change as well.
Thanks for the update as I had not heard that. Personally, I love the new black graphics versus the snowmagadden ones, I'd welcome the change.

·
Registered
2020 ThunderCat, 2017 ZR 6000 Roger Skime
1,072 Posts
I think it was a great move to go back to the 129". I don't care what any body says... A longer track effects handling.. and for racing, you need handling.. Also, for a 600CC motor, it just does not have enough tq and hp to warrant a 137". A 129" is perfect for a 600, IMO.

On another note, I believe the older front end and 129" is best for ice oval racing, which IMO, is part of the reason for the switch..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts