Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got parts from 3 sleds I want to clean out of the garage. Anyone know of any upcoming flea markets for snowmobile parts?

·
Registered
285 Posts
UNCANOONUC MOUNTAINEERS OF GOFFSTOWN ANNUAL Vintage Snowmobile Show & Snowmobile / ATV Swap Meet Saturday October 22 , 2005 8 AM - 3 PM THE SHOW All Snowmobiles ten years or older are welcome regardless of condition and this year we have added a class for Mini-bikes. We are asking for People to bring any Snowmobiles or Mini-bikes in any condition , not just restored or mint original . Trophies to be awarded for Snowmobiles BEST OF SHOW BEST RESTORATION MOST UNIQUE HARDEST RIDDEN And there will be trophies for BEST MINI-BIKE LARGEST DISPLAY LONGEST DISTANCE TRAVELED TO SHOW Trophy winners will be chosen by popular vote . Dash Plaques will be given to the first 50 entrants at the gate and Door Prizes will be given out during the show . Last year all show entrants went home with at least one door prize - helmets , snowmobile suits , gift certificates , and many more great items were given out .There is no cost to show your sled or mini-bike and you'll probably take home some great stuff ! We ask that Show entrants pre-register to help speed set- up ,this is not required , but will be greatly appreciated ! THE SWAP MEET Any new , used , or vintage Snowmobile , ATV , Motorcycle , Parts , Trailers , ETC are welcome . Cost for Private Seller will be 15.00 for the first vehicle and 5.00 for each additional . Parts Space will cost 20.00 . Dealers and Vendors are invited and spaces are 25.00 each . LOCATION AND DIRECTIONS This year the Show / Swap will be at a NEW LOCATION , the Hillsborough County Complex on RT 114 in Goffstown , N.H. From I - 93 in Manchester take RT 101 west to RT 114 north and follow the Snowmobile Flea Market signs to the Complex - it's by the Women's State Prison across from Malloy Ford . FOR MORE INFO CALL OR E-MAIL Bud 603-529-3408 or [email protected] Jeff 603-529-2129 or [email protected] FOOD AND BEVERAGES WILL BE ON SALE AT OUR COOK TENT

·
Registered
12,141 Posts
The OVSC and Danforth Bay are holding a "sled jamboree" @ Danforth Bay Camping Resort in Freedom NH. There is supposed to be a swap meet/parts and sleds area and several vendors of new merchandise. Kids saftey course, and several other cool things too. Should be first rate food, as it was donated by a local biz named Yankee Smokehouse...good stuffins!

Visit the club site @ OVSC The dates and such are listed. More detailed info should be comming very soon. :fluffy:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Originally posted by BAC@Oct 13 2005, 06:19 AM
This weekend 10-15-05 at HK Powersports Hooksett
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=926294
[/quote]
I'll be at the one in Hooksett this Sat looking for an SC10-II rear suspension, and a stock muffler for my sled.

I'll be in my buddy's grey F-150 quad cab pulling my open 2-place trailer with a yellow MXZ 440F on it (he's trying to sell his wife's old sled).

If I get my stickers in the mail by then there will be a NHSLEDDING sticker on each side of the trailer's snowshield.

:beerchug:

-Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts