Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a job online with Potlatch its in line with what I do know. The auto industry is taking a crap I was thinking now might be the time to jump ship. What is the town like?how many people? Things to do? Does anyone work for potlatch?

Duane

·
Registered
844 Posts
Duane,

I grew up just south of Bemidji. Nice college town, great snowmobiling, hunting, fishing, growing community. One of the biggest in that area.

Here is a link to the CVB http://www.visitbemidji.com/index.html

Don't know anyone that works for Potlatch, but they are big in the area. Good luck with your decision.

Mike

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
I am in town right now at City Saw getting parts for my chainsaw. Real nice area we as a club have been here a couple of times for a club ride and the trail system is real nice utilizing a lot of logging roads and railroad grades, have some great friends over there

G

·
Potlatch has been in a huge sell off of their land around the Brainerd Lakes(Crow Wing and Cass counties) in the past year or so. They sold the mill in town and I believe they sold one in Cloquet as well. Good paying company but right now the paper industry is like riding a roller coaster!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts