Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys, i figured since i cant hit the trails yet, i might as well vent on here to some home town riders about this crap weather we've been having. snow, once in Mass here, less than an inch! seriously, look forward to this time all year round, and i cant even get out there. ive been able to wear shorts and a tee shirt. Maine, not too much better, took a trip up there last week, to Bethel. No ice fishing, so sledding, no winter?

Feel Free to add :banghead:

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Welllll, I'm not putting my snowblower or snowmobile away yet.. Hey, wait a second, Ijust had a great idea.. Lets all trick Mother Nature into thinking we have all given up on her.. Lets put all of our winter stuff away and get the summer toys back out, then she'll HAVE to make it snow!!

·
Premium Member
17,880 Posts
maybe if all the illegal immigrants moving into the northeast would stop praying for warm weather to match their native lands it would get cold again ;)

hey gotta put the blame on somebody

·
Registered
25 Posts
Here in Maine we've gotten like 5 inches but than it just rains the next day. We look forward to going riding all year round and it doesnt even snow ever

1 - 16 of 16 Posts