Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know of any cat dealers in Iowa that will treat me right on my immaculate 99 zrt 600 with 1100 miles trade in for a firecat or zr 900 possibly 800? :beer: I don't want to take a beating :frech32: and I want a good clean sled to upgrade to, I was doing a deal on a 04zr 900 but that deal is starting to stink :flush: , and all that was promised on their end is not what it is now, so I'm thinking of backing away. Anybody have any good ideas, or places that are good to deal with my old dealer sold out now I'm looking. Thanks

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
I know J&K Arctic cat in Esterville Iowa has a few leftover firecats and I think a 03 900. Not sure about the trade tho.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Try Hartwick Lake Marina, Delhi, IA
New owner and management may be willing to deal. Call Chris(owner), who has had the place only a year or so.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I'm with Freezer on this one. You will be lucky to get much more than $1,300 on trade. Would you sell it that cheap?

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats where I bought the sled was at Hartwick, I used to deal with the previous owner (Tracy) on all my sleds. I traded the sled for a 04 zr 900 with 136 ripsaw to a private guy, so know i don't have to worry about it anymore. I hope I like this sled as much as the zrt or I will be going back to a tripple, I just tought it was time to try something different. :drunk:

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Some dealers here are wierd about trades.
Believe it or not a famous northern Ontario AC dealership would not take a 2002 ZR800 cce against a 2003 ZR900 in March of 2002. And they'd have the sled all summer and fall to move it before having to deliver a new '03 ZR900.
Simply put, they just don't want used sleds. Consignment okay, but no trades.
CRAZY!

·
Super Advanced Lummox
17,767 Posts
Love consignements sales

I bought one of my Indy 500s for $1800 back in 97

Drove it one season

Brought to a dealer for consignement

He said he could get $3000

I said OK there like you are going to get that much

Sure enuff 3 days later he gave me $2700 and he made $300

So I made a $900 profit after 1 season not to bad eh :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts