·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can we identify ourselves??? I have no HCS gear... :banghead:

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
I'm gonna try and make it down there. Sleds got HCS sticker on it, but I don't. LOL. :doh:

·
Registered
6,951 Posts
Me and my sons will be there, gona try and get them both in to the 340 class for the weekend.

Although the trail stock class for ametures sounds interesting with good cash payout and trophy with the shootout on sunday..

Racing is Not just for the Pro's

Look for the Silver Excursion with an XCR license Plate towin a Black Sno-Pro 4 place
stop in an say hi..

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Its this weekend, sat and sun at the airport. No other info sorry.

·
Registered
6,951 Posts
a few small vendors, plugs and accessories etc., some sleds n trailers on display, a few raffles!! Food and Facilities. and a great few days of racin..

Gates open at 7:00 AM Close at 7:00 PM

·
Registered
662 Posts
i'll be there. racing starts at 11 am both days, weather permitting i assume. look for my sled #369 - blue/yellow 440. :banana:

·
Registered
380 Posts
I will come over from Plymouth for that on Sunday...i'll be in the white Jeep with the "Ditch the Bitch, Let's go sledding sticker". I would race the MXZ but I can't afford to fix should anything go wrong.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hehehe.... something brewing for the races.... should be interesting, then again, it could be a pooch? We'll see......

·
Registered
867 Posts
This weekend should produce some good racing. I'll be driving sled # 369 (Rob K's 440) and also a green 2004 F-6 #36. See everyone there. :beer:

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Originally posted by zr8cc@Oct 21 2005, 06:44 AM
This weekend should produce some good racing. I'll be driving sled # 369 (Rob K's 440) and also a green 2004 F-6 #36. See everyone there. :beer:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=944881
[/quote]

Go, CHad!!!! I'll se ya in the morning!! You guys missed a muddy weekend last week!!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I'll be there sunday working the starting line. I'm in the club that sponsers this event. I'll be wearing a bright orange polaris race pull over. Feel free to say Hi.Later Wayne

1 - 17 of 17 Posts