Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering where you cat guys take your sleds to get them fixed/looked at I am having electrical issues (not stator) and since its EFI I need to take it to a certified cat mechanic. A bunch of my friends took thiers to GSG and he seemed to know what he was talkin about but couldnt fix the problem properly. And the one in my town (from what I hear) has no certified cat mechanics. Any help is greatly appreciated I posted my problem under the cat forums here thanks

·
Registered
428 Posts
he might be certified but the doesn;t make him any better when it comes to problem solving...

just remember there is not set time for finding a problem..... you are better off to find someone who knows cats and works outta home......

·
Registered
230 Posts
what seems to be the problem with your sled i have a lot of time on the efi and i all so have the computer to hook up to it and was a gold cat master when i left the dealer ship you can give me a call at eastern storage lac du bonnet ask for randy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.