Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking up an '04 Pro XR 440 chassis with a 700 twin in it with a SLP pipe. Just don't think I want to keep the big lug track. Heard rumors that the lightweight ones don't really hold up, and it's not really needed around here. Going to be a couple weeks before I even get the sled but just thought I would see if anyone was looking for one, so wanted to buy it or even trade for a 1" or so. The chassis only has 110 miles on it so track is like brand new.

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
if i wasn't 5000 miles away, i'd trade you for one of my 1" brand new take-offs. if you don't get any other interest, email me. we might be able to work out a trade via the post office.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I'd say, run with the 1.75 inch one. I used my Pro-XR one last season on my 800 (same track as yours). I put 2000 miles on it, and it seems fine. You know, there is a tiny bit of wear, but it's still in great shape. I'm using it on my IQ this year. I figure I'll easily get another 3000 or more miles out of it and it is a great track. The hookup you get with it is unbelievable.

·
Registered
8,478 Posts
Originally posted by 95Blackgtp@Oct 10 2005, 05:23 PM
Picking up an '04 Pro XR 440 chassis with a 700 twin in it with a SLP pipe. Just don't think I want to keep the big lug track. Heard rumors that the lightweight ones don't really hold up, and it's not really needed around here. Going to be a couple weeks before I even get the sled but just thought I would see if anyone was looking for one, so wanted to buy it or even trade for a 1" or so. The chassis only has 110 miles on it so track is like brand new.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=920630
[/quote]

If you still have your 1 3/4 track i have a 1 inch camoplast track with 200 miles on it that i will trade for your track. If you want to work out a deal just pm me.
Mark

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What kind of conditions do you run sr_erick? And is yours studded? That's the problem is this thing has no studs as of now, and am being kinda lazy and don't feel like putting any in. But the fact that it's a 700 in the 440 chassis I'm going to want to go play with some people on the lake, so that's a no brainer if I keep it. I've had an offer on a 1.25" with 96 studs, which is pretty tempting, but I'll keep you guys in mind if I don't go through with that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts