Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
I was up there this past weekend. There was an orange F1000 Killing everyone. Dont know if this is the guy or not but I didnt even bother!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
sorry guys i wont be there with my big bad 500

i will be in maine

oh but if i was there i would show u boys how to race

·
Registered
255 Posts
a group of us are staying in a cabin that we rented off of wookcock road. I forget the actual name of the road the cabin is on. the cabin has access to the lake so we all should be out there

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
i hear some guy called big black will be there he got a f 1000 that goes good hope the joker will be there[/b]
Big Black is right there...but there was no other F1000 there. My 1035, which should have won easy, won easy against those trail sleds, and Big Black would beat everything there...except if we held on for a long time the Green F7, which I will just say has work done to it..would take me by a sled or two on the top top end...This was every sled on Back lake though.

I have my son this weekend so I don't know how I am going to be able to pull off riding...and with more snow...I don't know what shape the lake will be in.

We missed the Joker...the Hooper was lonely out front....

·
Registered
562 Posts
Big Black is right there...but there was no other F1000 there. My 1035, which should have won easy, won easy against those trail sleds, and Big Black would beat everything there...except if we held on for a long time the Green F7, which I will just say has work done to it..would take me by a sled or two on the top top end...This was every sled on Back lake though.

I have my son this weekend so I don't know how I am going to be able to pull off riding...and with more snow...I don't know what shape the lake will be in.

We missed the Joker...the Hooper was lonely out front....[/b]
Big Black better be ready because Bigger Black will be there as well!!!! LOL

TEAM ROCK

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hey Al how are you doing. Hope to see you up there this weekend. Chris and I will be there with a pair of F1's hope to get a chance to line up.

·
Registered
172 Posts
i will be there with some buddies[/b]
lol look at the name
have too say a few weeks ago the little kitties owned the lake
evn my buddies new xp had nothing to offer
but i will be up there again this w/e lol
have fun and ride safe guys/girls

·
Registered
562 Posts
Hey Al how are you doing. Hope to see you up there this weekend. Chris and I will be there with a pair of F1's hope to get a chance to line up.[/b]
I was wondering what you guys have been up to. Are you coming up for the weekend or
just the day? I am heading up friday afternoon and coming back monday. Let me know
so we can hook up.

·
Registered
694 Posts

We missed the Joker...the Hooper was lonely out front....[/b]

Is must be lonely out in front............................. :coffee-n-news: :hear_no_evil:

·
Registered
255 Posts
lol look at the name
have too say a few weeks ago the little kitties owned the lake
evn my buddies new xp had nothing to offer
but i will be up there again this w/e lol
have fun and ride safe guys/girls[/b]
dana margolis?

·
Registered
172 Posts
i did not understand your post them. explain it to me
haha
jml[/b]
lol sorry just replying to this post about racing on back lake!
and just saying when i was up there a few weeks ago the little kitties were owing the lake
had to admit it seeing i ride doo but sad but true it happened lol

·
Registered
846 Posts
Is must be lonely out in front............................. :coffee-n-news: :hear_no_evil:[/b]

:nopityA: :coffee-n-news:

1 - 20 of 98 Posts