Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another winter storm is forecast to develop near Cape Hatteras tonight then track northeastward passing over Nova Scotia on Monday. Snow is expected to begin over southwestern Nova Scotia tonight and spread rapidly across the province to reach Cape Breton early Monday morning. The snow is forecast to change to ice pellets or freezing rain then to rain over the Atlantic coastal regions with snowfall amounts of 10 to 15 centimetres followed by 5 to 10 millimetres of rain. Significant snowfall amounts in the range of 15 to 25 centimetres can be expected over northern regions.

:smiley-faces7:

·
Registered
792 Posts
everybody should get together this weekend and go for a good cruise. hopefully my regultor will be in by then.....bring on the snow

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
everybody should get together this weekend and go for a good cruise. hopefully my regultor will be in by then.....bring on the snow[/b]
Good plan;It should be good after this snow,
I can do some cruise with the oo7-600 if I can keep up with you guys.. till I get the 800 up and runing.It's hard on the back,,,sc-7
The ride is much better on the 800 .
oo7
STAY SOBER :beer4:

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks good clayton,look you up on weekend.[/b]
Yes Paul, forsure man... I met Rob and Loyde on the trail this evening and Rob said you were coming down on the weekend.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As much as I love snow, it better not interfear with my flight back to Alberta.[/b]
Now Fred you know you want the snow to hit heavy, just so you can hang around in good old Cape Breton a little longer. :beer_cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts