Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came home yesterday afternoon to discover wifes sled gone. They started it up and drove it away in the middle of the day out of my backyard in Woodlands M.B. They got in the garage and stole helmets, gloves, goggles, boots, jackets and pants. Sled is a 2005 Polaris Trail RMK. Would appreciate any info.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi the wife & myself where out sledding yesterday going to Woodlands we past a sled he was on the other side of the Highway close to the rm shop it was a Polaris on person it was between 12:00 and 1:30 pm....I live here...

Rick

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I live in Woodlands and I heard about your sled getting stolen. The RCMP stoped at my place to see if I called them, I guess they were having trouble finding you. I do most of my riding around home and would keep my eyes open If I knew what I was looking for. Do you have a picture of the sled? Did it have anything unique about it. Last year I was told there were some local kids planning on stealing mine, I locked it up. Steve. [email protected]

·
Registered
78 Posts
I feel your rage, I really do.

I just think that what goes around comes around , well I sure hope it does and the mofo's who took mine yesterday, get Aids.

Its ruined my winter , and we just got snow.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I know that people are out for mine. First day I fired it up back a month ago, the next night someone broke into my garage and took all my tools etc.

Then this past weekend I load up a few times, then on Wed. The wife goes out to the garage to pick me up from work, and door is wide open again, gate is wide open. Call the cops. Good thing my neighbor is a retired cop and sits in his back window all day long with his wife and 3 german shepards, perfect discriptions of the "8-12 year old kids" and scared them away.

I'm sure they told thier "old friends" everything and will be back for it. Almost not even worth having a sled anymore. I've already accepted that it will be stolen, which is rediculous, I shouldn't have to think like that.

Jordan

·
Registered
127 Posts
I feel your pain. I never even got a mile on mine this year and some . suckers have got mine. I never even got a chance to put my little pretty purple sticker on. I could cry when I see sleds in the ditch.

Fuck heads that steal sleds should be given the same treatment as Saddam.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Steve I live in Woodlands we should get together and go sledding...I live on highway 6 and the Argyle road ..pm

Rick

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have been really nervous lately. I live in the big bad north end and I have this gut feeling that someone is going to follow me home one night and take the sled. It's almost as if I am being watched.

It really pisses me off that people steal something that we all have all worked so hard for. I had my house broken into before Christmas 4 years ago, and they cleaned me out. This fall, I took some time off to finish my trailer and get the sled up to par, and I caught a kid in my neighbors backyard tring to steal his bike. It went something like " If I ever see you on the street again, I will slit your throat and bury you." He was probably only 12 or so, but he got the point after he pissed himself and went running home.

I feel for all you guys, and I really wish that there was something that I could say to make it easier to cope, but being in the same boat many times, it just won't go away.

Great, now I feel like kicking the shit out of my computer. Winnipeg Lowlife Shitbags, hang them all!!

·
Registered
616 Posts
I feel your pain. I never even got a mile on mine this year and some . suckers have got mine. I never even got a chance to put my little pretty purple sticker on. I could cry when I see sleds in the ditch.

Fuck heads that steal sleds should be given the same treatment as Saddam.[/b]
sorry to hear about that greg

don't worry i'm sure after riding it a couple of days they'll bring it back

wottz

·
Premium Member
31,899 Posts
I have been really nervous lately. I live in the big bad north end and I have this gut feeling that someone is going to follow me home one night and take the sled. It's almost as if I am being watched.

It really pisses me off that people steal something that we all have all worked so hard for. I had my house broken into before Christmas 4 years ago, and they cleaned me out. This fall, I took some time off to finish my trailer and get the sled up to par, and I caught a kid in my neighbors backyard tring to steal his bike. It went something like " If I ever see you on the street again, I will slit your throat and bury you." He was probably only 12 or so, but he got the point after he pissed himself and went running home.

I feel for all you guys, and I really wish that there was something that I could say to make it easier to cope, but being in the same boat many times, it just won't go away.

Great, now I feel like kicking the shit out of my computer. Winnipeg Lowlife Shitbags, hang them all!![/b]
and thats one major reason why i live in the sticks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Talked to the cops yesterday they found a stolen truck that used when my sled was stold along with a sled that was stolen from the Gunton area at a residence in Stony Mountain. My sled was seen fuelling up at the Arglye store an hour after it was taken. Here is a picture of the sled. [attachment=282136:2005_14_trail_rmk.jpg]

·
Registered
226 Posts
Cottage areas, especially seasonal ones, are hit hard. It's just as bad as the peg if not worse. Local RCMP recieve one to two reports of B/E or property theft in the cottage areas per week. Winter time is peak season for these B/E / Thefts.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts