Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The mrs. only caught a quick look at it on Can A.M. at the bottom of the screen...did anyone hear anything about this.....no matter where or who the age...any young death is tragic....lets all take care out there..

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ya finally caught it again...it was a 15 year old boy from Winnipeg who died yesterday in Ste.Rose when his sled struck a telephone wire on some private property. Very sad right in the Holiday season...makes you think...how young is too young to be out and alone.

Slow down and watch kiddies!

Thoughts with the family!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ya finally caught it again...it was a 15 year old boy from Winnipeg who died yesterday in Ste.Rose when his sled struck a telephone wire on some private property. Very sad right in the Holiday season...makes you think...how young is too young to be out and alone.

Slow down and watch kiddies!

Thoughts with the family![/b]

Thats too bad.

When I think of all the times me and my buddies should have died it's scarry. We though nothing of going out a night and doing 100+miles an hour through trails we didn't really know. But as we got older we slowed down a bit and no more drinking and riding.

·
Registered
53 Posts
RIP and god bless.

I wonder what size of sled he was riding, seems to me that there are to many young riders driving 100+mph sleds these days. We would never let a underage driver drive a vechicle at 100mph down the trans Canada in summer now would we. :dunno:

Once again RIP and God Bless. No matter what the age it always saddens me to here of a snowmobile death.

·
Registered
142 Posts
RIP and god bless.

I wonder what size of sled he was riding, seems to me that there are to many young riders driving 100+mph sleds these days. We would never let a underage driver drive a vechicle at 100mph down the trans Canada in summer now would we. :dunno:

Once again RIP and God Bless. No matter what the age it always saddens me to here of a snowmobile death.[/b]
I believe it was a old yamaha. I know them personally his dad sponsered me for sno-x. He wasn't going fast at all just tooling around his grandparents yard and looked back to see where his cousins and uncle were went on the wrong side of the hydro pole and then hit the guy wire. It was just a freak accident!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.