·
Brand loyal, not brand blind
14,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who is still waiting for your snowchecked 650 ? I am. 1

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Mines at the dealer. It arrived with no shocks but I was told there’s a shipment being delivered Monday. I’m scheduled to pick it up on November 30th. That’s If the shocks show up.

·
Premium Member
6,560 Posts
I know I know I didnt get a 650 but same color scheme , mine shipped last week , Didnt you have issues the last 2 years ? might want to think about about a different dealer ?!

·
Registered
Coming soon 850 VR1 & 650 VR1
1,167 Posts
I received an email from Polaris yesterday on 11/20 that my VR1 650 has shipped on 11/11. I have not had any word from my dealer yet, and we speak on a regular basis. I also have an 850 on order with no word on shipment yet.

·
Premium Member
1,857 Posts
Both of our 650s are at the dealer. Was there signing some paperwork and got a sneak peak of my blue one being put together. Should have them next week. Not that location should really be a thing but I'm in NY.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Still waiting for my vr1 137 black and white. I have only had communication with the dealer and he tells me the ship date is pushed back again. No rideable snow so i am not concerned. Hopefully the day it gets to me there will be 3 feet of snow. I just want a quality product not rushed and built poorly. I know I get tired working ot shifts and tend to make mistakes so just let them build a good product.

·
Premium Member
1,857 Posts
That's one thing I'm surprised hasn't been discussed. The chances that we see a fair amount of sleds with "built on a Friday" issues. Also something to consider, I'm sure spare parts will be non existent, so play safe out there boys, may want to ride extra careful this season.

·
Registered
2021 Polaris VR1 650
146 Posts
Mine is at the dealer, all prepped and ready to go but has no shocks. They are supposed to arrive early next week, time will tell.

Reactions: geez150

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mine is at the dealer waiting to be picked up. I am still waiting on my trailer. The pandemic has caused delays in enclosed trailers also...

·
14,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dealer said this morning, mine is the last snowcheck scheduled to ship on December 7th. Nothing against the dealer but FU to Polaris.

Reactions: geez150

·
Premium Member
4,553 Posts
Dealer said this morning, mine is the last snowcheck scheduled to ship on December 7th. Nothing against the dealer but FU to Polaris.
I haven't heard anything yet, but I'd be good with the 7th, The kid behind the counter told me this week, But when I had the owner check nothing. After Thanksgiving, I'll start getting more pro-active finding out where it's at.

·
14,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
@racerdave Hope you have your tunnel protectors if not 12/22 is the est. ship date on those , lol
I got zip. Don't know if dealer has any, Told them this morning I want them and a spare belt. Potectors won't keep the sled from being rode Xmas to New Years week. My used 850 belt qualifies as a spare.

·
Registered
2021 Polaris VR1 650
146 Posts
Shocks are on and ready to go, pick it up tomorrow morning. Took almost 2 weeks for the shocks to arrive.

Reactions: ExcursionPSD
1 - 20 of 28 Posts