Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 11P.M. tonight another RX1 was laid to waste, twice ,got tired of wasting my gas!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
109 Posts
I find these posts very entertaining. Let's see now............basically the same horsepower and 150#'s lighter. Sorry not impressed. Certainly the F7 is one damn fast sled, but again it should be. Put your friend on the back of your F7 and go rerace the RX-1. Now that would impress me!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
its not are fault the rx-1 is 150 heavier than the f-7
maybe yamaha should market it as a touring sled instead of their rocket

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
It is sled-rider VS sled-rider.......

If I was beat by an rx1 with a 100lb rider and me on my F7 at 235lb...it would be fair then yes....But guess what :p :p :p :p :p

Too bad...we win....either way

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yea, and then lets hit the trails. I'll have my mom follow the ®eally-(X)tremly heavy-1 with the 2-up Pantera pulling the trailer to pick up all of the parts that will fall off, break off, or the poor rider when his arms are pumped up so bad that he falls off! LOL! Firecats go fast on the lake AND on the trail!! :rolleyes: :wub: :rolleyes:

RX-1 riders ride a blue sled that gives them blue nuts!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Why are there nuts blue is the suspension that bad on a yamaha's? lol our do there nuts turn blue because they are scard to get beat by a Cat? lol well they should get used to it.

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
Originally posted by david anderson@Jan 3 2003, 10:20 AM
I find these posts very entertaining. Let's see now............basically the same horsepower and 150#'s lighter. Sorry not impressed. Certainly the F7 is one damn fast sled, but again it should be. Put your friend on the back of your F7 and go rerace the RX-1. Now that would impress me!
yea that's a great idea,..let's put a 1000 cc in the firecat,and
add 150 pound's......it would whip that yamahag's ass so bad
they would feel it in japan :lol: :D :p

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
We have banned RX-1's on our trail bridges because they might make them collapse!!!! LOL :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts