Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
I find these posts very entertaining. Let's see now............basically the same horsepower and 150#'s lighter. Sorry not impressed. Certainly the F7 is one damn fast sled, but again it should be. Put your friend on the back of your F7 and go rerace the RX-1. Now that would impress me!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yea, and then lets hit the trails. I'll have my mom follow the ®eally-(X)tremly heavy-1 with the 2-up Pantera pulling the trailer to pick up all of the parts that will fall off, break off, or the poor rider when his arms are pumped up so bad that he falls off! LOL! Firecats go fast on the lake AND on the trail!! :rolleyes: :wub: :rolleyes:

RX-1 riders ride a blue sled that gives them blue nuts!!!

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
Originally posted by david anderson@Jan 3 2003, 10:20 AM
I find these posts very entertaining. Let's see now............basically the same horsepower and 150#'s lighter. Sorry not impressed. Certainly the F7 is one damn fast sled, but again it should be. Put your friend on the back of your F7 and go rerace the RX-1. Now that would impress me!
yea that's a great idea,..let's put a 1000 cc in the firecat,and
add 150 pound's......it would whip that yamahag's ass so bad
they would feel it in japan :lol: :D :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.