Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets have a get togeather for the sledders that can't go towards the city or south, or any one that wants to drive to the western subs. I will set up a place to meet once I know how many of you would like to come. We can go to a local bar or my garage if I didn't sell the house before we get togeather. I always have Miller lite and the Captin on hand. Thinking about doing something towards the end of Oct.
:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

·
Registered
297 Posts
I am in if schedule permits. Getting more excited as winter gets closer. Trackstand, how many snow movies do you own now?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If we do this at my place, Trackstand could you bring some of your movies? I have a TV and DVD player in the garage. Thinking about having it on 10-29-05. Andy, let me know if that works with your schedule.
Nick, are you out there? Not to far from sycamore (30min)

:firecats_rule:

·
Registered
297 Posts
October 29 works for me. Do you plan to still be in Oswego? Did not realize you were looking at moving. That is going to be one hell of a commute.

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Originally posted by Gadget@Oct 2 2005, 09:22 AM
If we do this at my place, Trackstand could you bring some of your movies?  I have a TV and DVD player in the garage.  Thinking about having it on 10-29-05.  Andy, let me know if that works with your schedule.
Nick, are you out there?  Not to far from sycamore (30min)

:firecats_rule:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=903598
[/quote]

hey guys,

That date will not work for me. Our club is building/decorating our trailer that day for the pumkin parade on Sunday. That weekend is NEVER good for me. :'(

I will make it to one of these events damn it....if it's the LAST thing I do.

Nick

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's on. Oct 29th at my place. Pizza, snacks and drinks Let me know who is going to make it and I will send everyone my address. What is a good time for everyone? I'm thinking 4ish.
:beerchug: :beerchug:

G

·
im going to try to make it, send me the info if you like.

might have hawks tickets that weekend :banana:

trackstand

·
Registered
297 Posts
I will be there. PM me with your address. Ok if I invite a couple of other sledders? You've met Rick already at the Bristol Tap.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Trackstand
If you need a place to crash for the night, The livingroom is yours. I don't want anyone that is too sleepy or has had a few :celebrating: driving. Just remember this is a Arctic Cat house.

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
Is this still a go? :dunno: I think we have a halloween party that night. :beer: Hopefully I will be able to come over around 4 or whenever it starts for a while. :beerchug:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts