Hardcore Sledder banner

Another huge recall guess who?

9526 122
Polaris has had to recall sleds from way back in 15 to present. I don’t understand how something 7 years old can have not had the issues corrected by now? This is crap for everyone , god knows the sled industry is already tough but nobody’s needing this.
Plant Sky Land lot Urban design Building
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
I could ask the same question about the Polaris guys (Not saying you) always in the Cat forums. I could care less about Polaris. I owned one once. Never again.
I thought the same thing. The guys that won't/don't own CAT do a lot of the posting in the CAT forums and criticize everything and anything. If "they" don't care, why do they creep around the CAT forums throwing barbs ???

Wonder if it's deterioration of the tank plastic over age due to alcohol in the fuel?

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
1Fast,, you have a point. If the ECU completes the ground circuit, since its down stream of the Pump (load), and its the only ground for the pump AND if the degraded fuel becomes more conductive to current flow so the pump uses the old fuel as the ground path.

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Since I’m now back to waiting to get my 22 snowcheck, I’m pretty sure I will explode when I finally get to start the thing. It seems like a perfect storm to have a problem and minimal number of injuries so I’ll take my chances with my recalled pro s if needed. Is it a sign of addiction when you just keep telling yourself it will be worth it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL. You wait a fricken year and a half to get your preordered sled, and the 1st pull of the cord it blows up. That would suck bigtime. 😵

1 - 4 of 4 Posts